Giveaway of the Day - Shadow Defender 1.4.0
about 3 hours left till giveaway is over
Shadow Defender - puts your PC in Shadow mode, alternative to (Deep Freeze or Toolwiz Time Freeze).
*'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment.
*Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activity and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.
With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution for Windows operating systems, that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.Key features:
- Optimal State - Configure your system exactly the way you want it ONCE and run in that optimal state at all times. No need to spend the time removing unwanted files or trouble shooting and eliminating unwanted PC changes;
- System Recovery- Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for managing and maintaining your PCs by simply rolling the systems back to an optimal state;
- System Security - Surf the internet without a trace of unwanted cookies, internet history, temporary files, spam applications or spyware;
- Virus Protection - Prevent downtime and system damage due to virus and worm outbreaks. Prevent the virus from ever being written to the hard disk;
- Change Management - Maximize system uptime by instantly undoing accidental or malicious system changes.