Does anyone have any experience of retrieving emails sent using outlook 2010 when there is no record of the sent message (it's not in the sent messages folder)? By retrieve I do not mean recalling the message - just obtaining evidence of when it was sent and who too.
Situation is as follows -
* message was sent from a team email address to give some anonymity - not for anything illegal - just to ensure that the sender was anonymous.
* message was blind copied to over 10 people.
* blind copy obviously does not indicate any of the other recipients.
* recipient is denying having received it.
* I'd like to check if they are lying to me as it has massive implications.
Whilst this is not necessarily a forensic question, there are elements that could be applied in digital forensic work. And to be honest I'm really not sure which other section to post the question in.
I have no admin privileges on this system. I can boot to Mini-WinFE/WinPE - can't access the emails on the domain if I do, so I'm consequently restricted to using a basic account to obtain this information.
Any help is appreciated.
Outlook 2010 - Retrive email information
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users