Request : Download Link to Bare-Metal Versions of Hyper-V Server

windows server bare-metal hyper-v isos download links request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 S466531257BOSS

S466531257BOSS

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:NIEDERSACHSEN ( Lower Saxony ) , HANNOVER ( Hannoi )
  • Interests:ETC PP ...
  •  
    Germany

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:29 PM

As i am not able to find them anywhere anymore , but it is right now far easier to request them here then seeking through a bunch disks ...

: Does anyone know of a valid link to the isos of MicroSoft Hyper-V Bare-Metal Versions ?

: I am not talking about the Server Core Versions i mean the freely distributed no-cost Hyper-V Bare-Metal isos.

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST .

S466531257 BOSS

PAETH CLAUDIUSRAPHAEL

#2 S466531257BOSS

S466531257BOSS

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:NIEDERSACHSEN ( Lower Saxony ) , HANNOVER ( Hannoi )
  • Interests:ETC PP ...
  •  
    Germany

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

To give myself and anyone looking for it a partly answer

:

Microsoft® Hyper-V™ Server 2008 R2

That one was the first officially released ( Standalone ) but what i am looking for are the Embedded Variant of pure Hyper-V Bare Metal ( has another name but i can't remember )

and the through TecChannel Released Pseudo-Update (for real : StandAlone ) ISO of Hyper-V Bare Metal 2008 ( Vista Based )

The problem is my spaceship ( Dell PowerEdge 2900) crashlanded choking ( SAS Controller Short-Circuit Feedback to Mother Cylon ) and i am not able yet to replace and look for what else has been burned ...

So any advise|links|hints would be helpful, well at least it would spend me some hope to recover the digital guts of that monster.

AGAIN , THANKS .

S466531257 BOSS

PAETH CLAUDIUSRAPHAEL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, server, bare-metal, hyper-v, isos, download, links, request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users