Photo
- - - - -

Email issues - passwords/validation

email issues password resets account validation rest password validation email notification notifications emails

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gh0sty

Gh0sty
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    New Zealand

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:38 PM

Hi All,

I have  another account on here called "CFNZ_Techie" it's my works one as it is used by the myself and another lab tech for information and requests regarding work related issues.

I cannot seem to get the password reset for this, no email goes through to the address it's linked to.

The same occurs when I try change my email address from gmail to hotmail.

My gmail account is more for personal emails relating to non IT things, and my hotmail is more IT related information/forums etc.

(I'm trying to standardise my different accounts - I also have an outlook account for my games; i.e. xbox one)

Is there anyone who can assist with this and advise what is going on?
There are no emails in the junk, and there are no emails being blocked by our mail server.

The account validation has been a day and the change of address has been about 2 hours now.

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:01 AM

Ok, something seems to have gone wrong with the automated process.

I'm here, will get things sorted manually.

#3 Gh0sty

Gh0sty
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    New Zealand

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:16 AM

Hi any word on if this has been fixed?

Thanks,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: email issues, password resets, account validation, rest password, validation, email notification, notifications, emails

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users