If that works, I admire you as voodoo magician!
How is the service created?
Running the instexnt command as per mentioned, referenced and even quoted and highlighted MS KB.
Heck it is a SINGLE command line in a command prompt window.
WHAT is the issue?
If you prefer, you can:
- create a senseless directory %ProgramFiles%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools
- Download the RKtools.exe.
- Open it in 7-zip
- Open the RKtool.msi in 7-zip
- Copy the three mentioned files to %ProgramFiles%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools
- Run the batches "as they are"
There is NO *need* to install the Resource Kit tools, the batches you posted are fine , it is the (previous) install that can be avoided.