• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 llamedoso

llamedoso

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:47 AM

Hi,
Have built 068 version of Winbuilder. Have attached log. Added anetdrv.script to Applications Folder and unticked the Let "Autit" kill "smss.exe" option in Misc Settings (this necessary else I get a System5_Initialization_Error.
When I run the program I get the following message:

Startnet.exe unable to locate component.
Application failed to start because MFC42U.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

When running in Qemu, program continues to load TCP/IP etc and I can connect to internet. BUT when running from a CD, same error occurs but get no network connection and no internet.
Thank You,
L

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.html   784.24KB   845 downloads

#2 llamedoso

llamedoso

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

Hi,
Have built 068 version of Winbuilder. Have attached log. Added anetdrv.script to Applications Folder and unticked the Let "Autit" kill "smss.exe" option in Misc Settings (this necessary else I get a System5_Initialization_Error.
When I run the program I get the following message:

Startnet.exe unable to locate component.
Application failed to start because MFC42U.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

When running in Qemu, program continues to load TCP/IP etc and I can connect to internet. BUT when running from a CD, same error occurs but get no network connection and no internet.
Thank You,
L

Whoops! Should have said that when running from CD get "NO NETWORK CARDS DETECTED."
Sorry.
L

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users