devdevadev

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Hello Everyone

I need a Grub4dos Menu in order to Boot 'Win8.1SE_x64_boot.wim' as FILEDISK or as RAMDISK by using FiraDisk Or WinVBlock driver. I also need a script for 'Win8.1SE' which will install 'FiraDisk Or WinVBlock driver' into  Source of 'Win8.1SE x64 boot.wim'. I also want a script for Win8.1SE' which will inject 'Filter driver' into 'Win8.1SE x64 boot.wim' to make it see both partitions of 'Removable' USB Drive/Key/Stick., 

I need some favor of related Experts in order to achieve above goals. So please help me......

Thanks in Advance........

Edited by devdevadev, 24 June 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

I do not feel well reading this post.

reboot.pro is a community of members who create, develop, debug, enhance something by communication, suggestions and examples.

Your post gives me the impression that you see reboot.pro as warehouse, where you can order something.

I suggest:

Try to solve your issue using your brain, your experience, your knowledge.

Maybe you should first become familar with Grub4Dos.

And when you have troubles, ask with description of the (for you) unsolvable issue.

Peter

#3 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Your post gives me the impression that you see reboot.pro as warehouse, where you can order something.

To be picky (as I am ;)) there are two differences:

1. in a warehouse you first make sure that the wanted items exists, and exists in stock
  2. then you pay for having them

On the other hand if you go to an artisan's or artist's shop, you can order an item yet not existing (and that will be created/manufactured expressly along your request) and after a long time, usually measured in latin days or latin weeks :w00t: :ph34r:, the artisan, IF what you ordered is actually possible and IF he/she is capable of creating it (AND IF he/she is willing to work at it), will make it and still he/she will ask for an awful lot of money in exchange for it.

Here the situation is more like a poor, homeless guy :( going to beg for some hot meal at a charity but actually asking for "Tagliolini al tartufo" and some lobster instead of the chicken and broccoli available. :whistling:

But still, it does not really stand as a comparison as the final goal is here seemingly much more ambitious, an Ultimate-Super-Smart-Secret 'Removable' USB Drive with Mega-Booting:

http://reboot.pro/to...h-mega-booting/

something that may even be not possible at all. :dubbio:

Without any doubt devdevadev has to be admired for his persistence :), after several days of having been told more less the same things by everyone that replied to his posts over several boards, and having not progressed a single inch towards his objective, he goes on with the same approach again and again, totally unscathed and unaffected.

Where is the border between being determined and being senselessly obstinate? :unsure:

Like beauty, in the eye of the beholder.

:duff:

Wonko

• pscEx likes this

#4 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

(OT):

Wonko!

I really like your poetical desription :thumbup:

It meets human bevaviour to 100%!

Peter

#5 devdevadev

devdevadev

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

Hello Everyone

Is there any script for 'Win8.1SE' which will install 'FiraDisk Or WinVBlock driver' into Source of 'Win8.1SE x64 boot.wim' ? Where can I find script for Win8.1SE which will inject 'Filter driverinto 'Win8.1SE x64 boot.wim' to make it see both partitions of 'Removable' USB Drive/Key/Stick.

Can anybody tell me how to to create script for 'Win8.1SE' ?

And what language and tools I have to use in order to create script for 'Win8.1SE'.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all member for creating such a beautiful community............

#6 devdevadev

devdevadev

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

@'wimb'

Thanks for your resources and tutorials.......

How much time we have to wait for 'VHD_W8.1_Compact - Make Mini 8.1' ?

Following is the Grub4dos Menu which I will use after installing 'FiraDisk Or WinVBlock driver' into Source of 'Win8.1SE x64 boot.wim'

Grub4dos Menu to Boot 'Win8.1U1_x64_boot.wim' as FILEDISK or as RAMDISK by using FiraDisk driver

'Win8.1U1_x64_boot_WIM.mnu' will contain following code lines-

================================================================================

title Win8.1U1_x64_boot.wim - FiraDisk FILEDISK - 500 MB
find --set-root --ignore-floppies /Win81U1_x64_boot.wim
map --heads=2 --sectors-per-track=18 --mem (md)0x800+4 (99)
map /Win81U1_x64_boot.wim (hd0)
map --hook
write (99) [FiraDisk]\nStartOptions=disk,vmem=find:/Win81U1_x64_boot.wim,boot;\n\0
rootnoverify (hd0,0)
chainloader /bootmgr
map --status
pause Press any key . . .

title Win8.1U1_x64_boot.wim - FiraDisk RAMDISK - 500 MB
find --set-root --ignore-floppies /Win81U1_x64_boot.wim
map --mem /Win81U1_x64_boot.wim (hd0)
map --hook
root (hd0,0)
chainloader /bootmgr

================================================================================

Is above Grub4dos Menu correct ?

I will use 'Win8.1U1_x64_boot_WIM.mnu' within 'E2B' after installing 'FiraDisk Or WinVBlock driver' into Source of 'Win8.1SE x64 boot.wim'

Any help will be highly appropriated.

Thanks..........................

Edited by devdevadev, 24 June 2014 - 07:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users