You can try these :
1. Delete Winload.exe from PE. This will produce an error message in a black screen ( Offline SFC may probably fix it. If not, use 'Bcdboot" command which will rebuild all boot critical files including BOOTMGR and Winload.exe/Winload.efi ).
2. Delete Explorer.exe.mui file from Windows\en-US folder ( for US English systems ). This will make the system halt in a black screen.
3. Hex edit Ntoskrnl.exe from a PE. This will invalidate the digital signature and hence Windows won't boot. Will be helpful in demonstrating offline SFC from Recovery Console.
4. Re-size C partition from left. This will change the partitions GUID and hence you will receive "A required Device is inaccessible or missing" error message. Will be helpful in demonstrating manually rebuilding BCD store.
5. Change the Active partition to produce BOOTMGR is missing message.
6. Delete SYSTEM hive to produce Windows\System32\Config\System missing error message. Then demonstrate the fix by manually replacing the hive files from Regback folder.
Edited by Agent47, 26 March 2014 - 05:03 PM.