4 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu

Vibhu
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

HI im using Active boot disk which comes as a complete suite of tools as active disk tools for windows as well im unable to find out where it saves its lisence information but i have seen other boot disk with active tools in them so if there is a script available for this please provide me a link of now please help me out .

Regards

Vibhu

#2 dummkopf007

dummkopf007

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Location:vasodilator madness .....hydrocephalus ...........hose your mind thx ............. Dr Struck off ... .......... Bedsforhire
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

hi Vibhu take a look @ this post  << click ...of course you have to have the license key!!

Edited by dummkopf007, 19 October 2013 - 07:43 AM.

#3 Vibhu

Vibhu
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

I have License for Active data studio if i run it inside my PE environment it gets installed and eve registers properly it just that , I dont want to install this every time i boot my disk so i want to merge this in my boot disk i even made a script but its of no use unless i insert its license and problem is im unable to figure out where is this license information is getting saved .once i get this answer i get it merged in my script.

Regards

Vibhu

#4 RoyM

RoyM

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:"Booting and Owning".
  •  
    United States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hi Vibhu, welcome to reboot, 

It looks like posting from dummkopf007 
indicated that you need the file BOOTDISK,KEY in your root directory.

If that is the case, then just copy BOOTDISK,KEY to your %TargetDir% during build.

If that does not work, use regshot to capture registry
and file installation during an install of Active data studio into your booted PE.

Regards.

RoyM

#5 sbaeder

sbaeder

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1338 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

As mentioned, you need to make sure that the key file is copied to the running OS "root"...so you need to copy it as mentioned above so that it is inside the WIM created...Alternatively, you can just arrange to copy it over to the running OS root drive after you boot the PE.

I usually find that it is easier to just use the Active@boot disk and boot into it, but do what works best for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users