Well, removed the link for now as that was simply topics dump. I got now working INF dump which can dump all information by architecture and by OS version. Dumping some huge database like DriverPacks will take 30mins or so to go through, but well I ain't the best at this and having absolutely no optimization on my script as I simply wanted to see is it actually possible to fully extract all information from INF file with CMD.
* List and locate every driver in single path.
* Copy every driver to secondary location.
* Duplicates handling:
-Renaming by driver version leaving latest driver as top load
-Modification to information to secondary location INF files for the target system to mirror changes made at SYS/DLL.
* OS Architecture and Version handling:
-Each architecture and OS version has it's own driver (This means if you have NT-2K-XP driver it will always be a NT-2K, XP driver, but there would be driver for NT-2K and driver for XP separated and same goes to NT 6.x generation).
* Extract full registry information from each driver INF.
* Capability to install offline / online to any container holding the system.
* Working still on removal of my 'dump the information to files'-removal (Basically, dump all information first to separate files to see the progress through better for first 10 builds of mine for this project).
* Finished the possible entires on each topic through accordingly to MSDN Driver INF directives.
* Currently I am able to do full everything listed at above 'project scale' ain't pretty, but works.
Currently, I've worked, so damn much on this project and this thing called real life lately. I am simply tired and this project is on hold as long it needs to for me to get some "will" to finish it off.
I am still asking, if someone knows, if there is a tools/utility/script which can provide every last information added to registry or system as files from INF ?