reboot.pro access

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

Is it possible, that the reboot.pro server does not like my IP adress? Since beginning of the DDoS i never got regular access from my system. Using an anonymous proxy (like now) I have success in remarkably more than 50% Peter

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

Is it possible, that the reboot.pro server does not like my IP adress? Since beginning of the DDoS i never got regular access from my system. Using an anonymous proxy (like now) I have success in remarkably more than 50% Peter

Access to reboot.pro has been a nightmare for everyone since a few weeks.

There is already a report here:

http://reboot.pro/to...s-thru-a-proxy/

I don't know about the supposed DDOS attack, but - generally speaking - DDOS attacks tend to be of relatively short duration.

In any case "more than 50%" is VERY different from "99.99%" or "nearly 100%" which should be the normal expectation (with or without proxy).

:cheers:

Wonko

#3 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

After defining DMZ in my firewall, I got several times access without an anonymous proxy.

Better said: I made only about ten access trials until now, and all of them have been successful within second range.

I'm not sure whether this is random / voodoo, or whether it is really caused by DMZ.

Let's observe the future!

Peter

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

After defining DMZ in my firewall, I got several times access without an anonymous proxy.

Better said: I made only about ten access trials until now, and all of them have been successful within second range.

I'm not sure whether this is random / voodoo, or whether it is really caused by DMZ.

Let's observe the future!

Peter

Yeah, sure, I just hung a small branch of olive tree over the PC (just above the rabbit's foot and below the red horn) and I had three out of four pages actually open.

What gives? :frusty:

Not only we have no proper access to the board, but it is also seemingly "out of phase" on different servers, see:

http://reboot.pro/to...s-the-password/

http://reboot.pro/to...oad-accessible/

Wonko

#5 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

Frequent Member

• Expert
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:K-Mart-ian Legend
  •  
    United States

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

I've had about 3 replies never actually show up over the past 2 weeks. Sometimes a thread doesn't load but always the forum index works as well as "new posts." So whatever the issue is, it isn't limited to you guys on the other side of the pond. But then again, I don't know where this server is located.

#6 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

Is everyone now capable of accessing the site without these time-out issues?

Mikorist has hopefully managed to address this issue with success. Please let me know how this works now.

Thanks. :cheers:

#7 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

For me it works like in good times: A bit slower than other WEB pages, but 100% access.

Peter

• Tripredacus likes this

#8 Vapaamies

Vapaamies
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Russian Federation

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

Site is too slow sometimes. I've received a news mail, tried to open some links just now, at 2:33 my local time (UTC+4) and surprised that site is too slow at night. Other sites on Hetzner, like KolibriOS, work fine.

#9 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hello,

The load on the server is quite high. Along with frequent DDoS we also need to support the legitimate downloads from users and the high-frequency of visitors opening pages.

Thumbs up for mentioning KolibriOS, I follow the progress of MenuetOS for more than a decade now. Later will try out KolibriOS for sure, are you one of the developers?

#10 Vapaamies

Vapaamies
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Russian Federation

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

No, I'm not from KolibriOS developers, just from the people around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users