I'm using the Isostick to service a bunch of identical PCs. So far I've used it on 3 machines. On two of them, it boots to "Main Program Starting..." and then hangs. On the third one, it boots into Isosel with very little delay.
- Nothing on the Isostick has changed between attempts. I just had the failure on a machine and walked back to my desk and tried it on an identical machine and it worked fine. Double checked bios boot order on both.
- I've got the latest firmware (r1677).
- I can't confirm that the bios version is identical on all the machines, but I'd be surprised if it was different since they were all purchased around the same time and the last bios update was 2 years ago.
- Isosel is v1.00 (read from boot screen)
- PC is Aaeon Boxer AEC-6920
Thoughts? When the stick works, it works beautifully and is somewhat less flaky than my GRUB USB stick.