I would like to create the following:
- encrypted Ubuntu USB stick
- non-persistent (no changes are possible)
- bootable from bios+windows xp/7
- pre-installed with: openconnect+tightvnc+rdesktop
- personal corporate certificate needed for openconnect (therefore the stick needs to be encrypted)
- easy end-user Windows 7 process where user login to webpage and create/download self-extracting file described in: http://sourceforge.n...n/wiki/commands (bottom of page)
1. Can I somehow make sure the stick is being encrypted if this is happening from the end-users PC ?
2. How do I change the distribution so that I can get a image containing the pre-installed software and adding the personal corporate certificate (automated process - where I create the cert on different system, I know how to do this part) ?
Thanks in advance !