WBManager

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:00 AM

WBManager which is under 'Basic' in both 'XP Live CD' and 'nativeEx_barebone' projects is a tool to save and restore certain project constellations.

When you have built a project and want to save the constallation (including all options like tweaks) for a later use, just store it under a name of your choice.
Attached File  wbmanager.gif   32.38KB   170 downloads

Unfortunatelly WinBuilder does not yet allow to add the name immediatelly to the 'Restore' listbox.
The name will be added by the 'Fundamentals' script during the next project build.
But you also have the possibillity to do it manually from the 'Fundamentals' script.

Attached File  fundamentals.gif   32.5KB   158 downloads

To work with this I attach two predefined projects CMD and GUI.

Just unzip into your nativeEx_barebone directory, build the 'Restore' listbox manually in the 'Fundamentals' script and go into the WBManager script to build the project.

Peter

Attached File  _WBManager.zip   5.56KB   172 downloads

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:19 AM

MedEvil was asking for a way to save profiles and this would be a very flexible solution - can you move/Create a topic on the tutorial sub foum?

:cheers:

#3 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:28 AM

MedEvil was asking for a way to save profiles and this would be a very flexible solution - can you move/Create a topic on the tutorial sub foum?

:cheers:

I wrote this as answer of medevil's suggestion. And I gave a reply with a link here.

I do not understand the 'tutorial sub forum'. I think that we are in 'Tutorial' here.

Peter

#4 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:34 AM

Sorry, opened several windows at the same time with the new replies and confused the section as development.. :cheers:

#5 thunn

thunn

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:computers<br />mechanics<br />distortion<br /><br />
  •  
    United States

Posted 22 March 2007 - 01:00 AM

I'm glad you're geeting around to an explanation for this script, many user are unsure of exactly what to do with it. I always feel best making a real backup so I've not spent time examining options it might provide, I'm sure it will be helpfull once everyone gets used to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users