6 replies to this topic

#1 TheFog

TheFog

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

I clicked on the newcomers tutorial link for 'Newcomer's Tutorial - LiveXP, Win7PE & Portable Apps!' ( http://reboot.pro/4111/ ) and the link delivers a page not found.

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Hello,

Hopefully this can soon be sorted. In the meanwhile, change your URL to something like http://reboot.pro/topic/4111- and this should work ok.

:cheers:
  • TheFog likes this

#3 TheFog

TheFog

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Thank you very much for the help, Im a grateful noob. Im having a lot of fun and also a lot of headaches learning to build and customize my own Windows PE builds.

#4 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi my friend, you are not a noob. This is something that happened just some days ago and that I'm still working to solve. If there is a noob around here, that would be me for not getting this addressed sooner.

Good luck with your builds, welcome to our community!
  • TheFog likes this

#5 TheFog

TheFog

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hi my friend, you are not a noob.

Thank you friend !! I guess Im not a noob in the sense that I am a computer repair tech. and the available boot discs on the www are either not convenient enough for my liking and/or are illegal or contain source files that could be untrustworthy. So there is only one option - Build my Own :)

I am a noob in the sense that I won't have much to offer in helping people here. Instead, I will be asking for a lot of help. But I will do that with gratitude and courtesy to be a likeable member of the community.

If there is a noob around here, that would be me for not getting this addressed sooner.

Large forums require a lot of attention and work. You have my utmost respect.
  • Brito likes this

#6 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Ok, the original link should now be working. Please clean up the cache of your browsers and try again.

Thanks! :)

#7 TheFog

TheFog

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Thanks, tutorials are a lifesaver.

Just started writing a script for one of my favourite portable binaries after working out how things work in Winbuilder [083] and reading the help wiki :)

Edited by TheFog, 21 November 2012 - 12:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users