1 reply to this topic

#1 rajatapaus

rajatapaus
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Finland

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hey guys! I have been trying many builds from XP to Win7, but I have not been able to get net framework 2 to work in ANY builds EVER.

I mainly just want to run my easyBCD on windows 7 with net framework 2.0... thats all I need, but seems impossible to achieve!

Recently I have tried multiPE project, but it didn't have framework 2 included, so I tried to add it using this script:

http://reboot.pro/13...__fromsearch__1

I just put the script in the application folder, enable the script, set full framework, and build. Still easyBCD complains that no .net framework 2 found. The framework folder can be found in the application folders, I tried clicking some of the exe files, but it just displays an error report.

Then I tried Windows7_SE build... It had the framework in default, just needed to enable it. When I put the project to USB and boot, I get an error:

file windows/system32/drivers/etronhub3.sys
status 0xc000035a
windows failed to load beacause a critical system driver is missing or corrupt

This has never happened before. I use win2flash to put the build to USB.

I even tried even some old windows 7 frozen build, no luck there either, don't remember why, however.

Just frustrated that such a simple thing, Windows 7 with net framework is so hard to get... Any help please? I would be really thankful ;)

*EDIT I tried the frozen build again, and after boot I get blue screen telling me this:

PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

STOP: 0x0000006B ..................................

Edited by rajatapaus, 14 November 2012 - 02:51 PM.

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Recently I have tried multiPE project, but it didn't have framework 2 included, so I tried to add it using this script:

http://reboot.pro/13...__fromsearch__1

I just put the script in the application folder, enable the script, set full framework, and build. Still easyBCD complains that no .net framework 2 found. The framework folder can be found in the application folders, I tried clicking some of the exe files, but it just displays an error report.

I also included that script in multiPE and choose the option "DotNet 2.0 only"
Before running PEFactory, I just copied my local C:\Programme\NeoSmart Technologies\EasyBCD folder (Version 2.1.0) to %BaseDir%\Workbench\multiPE_Win7\UserData\AppsRAM.

The PE worked with EasyBCD w/o complaining something about framework.
Attached File  easybcd.gif   73.66KB   19 downloads
BTW: Next published release will contain .net framework and EasyBCD scripts.

Peter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users