I need some test help.
I developed a tool which in a PE grabs local information like time zone and local settings (date format, currency symbol, number foormat etc.). from the local host. I'm working to grab also the keyboard.
Of course I cannot test it in Germany. I need help from around the world.
What to do:
- Download http://nativeex.exec.../locale_test.7Z
- Burn the contained multiPE_XP.iso and / or multiPE_Win7.iso to CD and boot from this CD.
The ISOs have German local settings and West European time zone.
Check the local settings and time.
- Run "hostReg -L -ATTZ" and check the time
- Run "hostReg -L -ATIS" and check the local settings
(In the PE1 intl.cpl is not installed, but you can see the date format when you hover the time display in the lower right)
- Reboot to your host and check the time again. Is it correct?
The -A switch:
A > action
T > transfer
TZ > time zone
IS > international settings
To grab the information from host, it must have at least one running window installation. Best is the same like the PE (x86 XP / Win7).