In this version i fix (request of linuxbaby) the photorec /testdisk/lilopwd. Now is out of the compressed image
I added the support to Qemu. Now you can try the multiboot ISO or the multiboot USB on the fly. You can use to test the same virtual PC*.
QEMU has its own menu. You can customize your virtual PC, change and set the amount of RAM dedicated, can set the VGA (std or cirrus), can build, enable and disable one Virtual Hard Disk (format raw, qcow2 or vmdk), can enable or disable the displaying the menu at startup of Virtual PC, can use the Qemu 64 bit version.
I added the support to NTFS using last beta of syslinux (only for ntfs)
184.108.40.206 beta 1
- Fix error with photorec /testdisk/lilopwd
- Added Support to QEMU for test ISO and USB*
- Improved support to QEMU
- Replaced support to Microsoft Security System to Windows Defender Offline
- Fix error with Ophcrack XP
- Add Support to NTFS
- Fix manage Blacklist
- Add Ability to Hide Hard Disks
- Changed boot of Kaspersky
- Fix error with new ophcrack
- Update all links to download (Thanks to Marco Cristini)
- Fix Graphical errors (Thanks to Marco Cristini)
- Update Chinese language (thanks to Danfong Hsieh)
- Update Syslinux NTFS syslinux-4.10-pre22
- Fix Remove Opendiasgnostic (Thanks to Marco Cristini)
- Fix error with Fedora (Thanks to Marco Cristini)
- Add import settings QEMU
- Improved QEMU
- Add Support to Windows Eight (only for fat 32)
- Rewrited all function of Windows PE >2
- Rewrited all function of Installer of Windows Vista and Seven
- Now SARDU supports Vista AND Seven AND Eight in the same USB FAT32
- Rewrited the function to make bootable the USB
- Upgraded 7z to 9.20 version
- Updated link to download (Thanks to Marco Cristini)
SARDU 220.127.116.11 beta 6 add barrosu* function. With this addition SARDU allows to install Vista, Seven and Eight from one USB without partition and without any knowledge.
The barrosu function is entirely designed and built by myself without any outside help..
*Barrosu (word in Sardinian language= stubborn)
Edited by davidecosta, 26 June 2012 - 08:05 PM.