File Name: Acronis True Image Home 2011 with Image Mounting
File Submitter: bryanh99
File Submitted: 22 May 2012
File Updated: 30 May 2012
File Category: App scripts
UPDATE : 5/30/2012
- Now supports the mounting of TIB Image files as drives (you MUST open them in read/write mode to work. Once you dismount the drive you can delete the newly created TIB file as the original one is not changed at all)
- Now supports TIB files to be opened in Windows Explorer just like a zip file.
- Now supports the "right click context menu" on TIB files (to mount) and on mounted drives (to unmount).
- Removed all but one RegAddBoot
My next script is for Acronis TrueImage Home 2011. Here are the details:
1) This will install into x86 or x64 (installing the correct version for each)
2) This will work with the program being "In Ram" or "On Disk"
3) The script will download the install files from Acronis
4) No license codes are provided...BUT (and it's a big "but") keep reading
a) You can enter the codes manually on the script interface (These must come from your registry to be in the correct format)
You can use the "Registry" buttons to read the License keys from the machine on which you are running WinBuilder
c) You can use the supplied batch file (which can be created by clicking the button on the script interface). This batch file will read the registry and create an "key.ini" file that the script can read to extract the license codes. Then use the "INI" buttons to read the key.ini file.
(For example you can run this in a VM to capture the License codes without installing the software on the machine you use WinBuilder.
d) And this is the "big but", you can select "Get 30 day Trial Key" on the interface and it will pull the keys from the download file....They work with no limitation. (At least so far). The only downside is that this requires an additional download of 160MB from Acronis (although you will need to get this file if you wish to run this on an x64 WinPE platform anyway).
Click here to download this file