Since I've come late to the party but nobody has performed a single "strings" anaylsis on the serva32.exe binary, I consider a duty to make a small exercise.
It's too late and I'm too tired to find another way to comment. Please forgive me for abusing the "report" forum function.
So, long story short:
First, on what .exe are we looking at
Z:DocumentsDownloadsServa_Non-Supporter_32_v2.0.0>strings Serva32.exe > strings.txt
open strings.txt, go to random, take this line:
"hivex_value_value: warning: declared data length is longer than the block it is in (data 0x%zx, data len %zu, block len %zu)"
search on google, find this:
"/* hivex - Windows Registry "hive" extraction library.
* Copyright © 2009-2010 Red Hat Inc.
* Derived from code by Petter Nordahl-Hagen under a compatible license:
* Copyright © 1997-2007 Petter Nordahl-Hagen.
* Derived from code by Markus Stephany under a compatible license:
* Copyright © 2000-2004, Markus Stephany.
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
* version 2.1 of the License.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* See file LICENSE for the full license.
gpl license violation - q.e.d.
PS: totally offtopic: Nuno, I'm expecting the number of views on a post to count unique views, excluding my own view. If the forum software allows this, do you have a little time to adjust the settings so "views" counts unique views, and not my 5 clicks on the post link? (if you agree that this is useful, ofcourse). thanks!
Edited by costinel, 17 May 2012 - 10:22 PM.