I am putting this out to get input and ideas on how and what will make it worthwhile, interesting, and productive. It would be nice if we could come up with a workable list of desired:
- meeting formats
- ballpark figure for affordable fee (if any)
- ... anything that should be part of the logistics (please specify)
We will need a panel starting right here from REBOOT. If you would like to present something that you think might be beneficial to the community, please let us know.
Thank you all for making this the great community it is and for all your unique contributions.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ UPDATES ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This section lists the updates to the topic as a one stop place to quickly get follow ups.
While Nuno works with the presenters to come up with some form of commitment/agreement, here are the updated proposals and offerings (confirmed items will be marked "[confirmed]" when they are):
- Wherever you happen to be, through video conferencing.
- Washington, DC 
- A university campus - if possible [source]
- Online video conferencing (service and format TBD) - for those who can not make the trip for one reason or the other.
- Live sessions with presenters followed by Q&A
- two keynote presentations a day, then just the rest of the day is split into hour long demos/workshops [source]
- It would be nice to be able to sit down with experts and learn how to their tools to better advantage without having to find a lot of time to sit down and learn by yourself. This could be done between sessions. [source]
- June 7th to June 10 th 2012 [source]
- TBD - a time slot that will provide the least disturbance around the world
- Quick tour of Reboot.pro - [Nuno] - [confirmed]
- Alexa and reboot.pro - [Nuno] - [pending wonko's promise][see answer]
- Booting .vhd Windows
- PXE/http Windows booting
- Running Windows from USB media
- Slimming Windows size [source]
- presentation about Windows VHD by Sambul61 [source]
- see some demos to see what random stuff people are doing [source]
- How to boot w7pe pxe as a solution to run a bunch of scripts which would for the most part fix 80% of common problems. [source]
- Some security related papers which Team Reboot yet needs to discuss.
- a small scale on-the-spot CTF event
- Getting the most out of WinBuilder
- Grub4DOS: methods of use, tools, utilities, graphic menus, development trends, Burg
- Tools to access, format and repair your PC hard drive.
- Boot Windows anywhere.
- Reboot.pro - from MSFN roots to 1st place in Alexa ranks.
- Linking boot knowledge bits together.
- WinPE and its tools evolution.
- Windows and Application Security.
- Advanced Networking. [source]
- A quick "Look what is possible" session listing and demonstrating (as much as possible) the accomplishments from the various threads would be useful.[source]- [Nuno] - [confirmed]
- And see what others are working on ...
- Team Reboot
- Wonko, was_jaclaz, jaclaz
- Holmes Sherlock
- OverFlow636 [confirmed]
- Team Reboot might try to invite members of other CTF teams of non-Rebooters [source]
Edited by LeMOGO, 22 February 2012 - 05:15 AM.