It hardly bears anything, I thought I had managed to have you pursuing a more practical approach , the reason why does not change facts.
Which bears the question, why governments choose to keep the laws valid, but not enforce them, instead of deleting the law.
Or differently put, what interest does governments have, to make sure everyone breaks the law?
Choose one (as answer to question #1):
- because they are bastards at heart
- because they are not paying enough attention to what they are doing
- because of sloth
- they enjoy themselves, being bastards at heart
- they have no interest whatever, they simply don't know what they are doing
- they have no interest whatever, but between working (to cancel a law) and doing nothing, they prefer the second