• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 martinr

martinr

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:39 PM

What about keyboard settings, international settings ?

it's use default settings from your source... you can take rus.script and modify it for your language

Have done this and made a localised script with UK settings. It goes into Tweaks and solved the problem I had with dates in A43 and Total Commander.

I am attaching a copy of the script in case it helps someone else. Also, if you wanted to include it in the next revision, I would be happy for you to do so. You could also put your name on to it, as I am not worried about personal accreditation.

I am really enjoying this project! Many thanks.

Attached Files

#27 martinr

martinr

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

For anyone who is using the uk.script file attached to my previous post, I have made a small refinement.

I recommend adding the following lines at the start of the Process section:
FileCopy,"%InstallSRC%\Windows\System32\KBDUK.DLL","%TargetDir%\Windows\System32"

FileCopy,"%InstallSRC%\Windows\System32\KBDUKX.DLL","%TargetDir%\Windows\System32"
The benefit of this is that the UK keyboard becomes accessible in the Windows Recovery Environment, which appears only to be available in the BS Explorer shell (under System in the Start Menu). In fact once these lines are included, the UK keyboard will become the default selection on a UK machine.

#28 hatori

hatori
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Hungary

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

When I try to build VistaPE , I've got an "wimflt.sys driver not installed" message , what is this?
The build process run through (with BCDedit.exe not found message at the end) , but the created iso is just 5 MB , the boot.wim is missing , do you know what is wrong?

-update-

After the wimflt.sys driver install , the problem solved ...

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.rar   57.29KB   141 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users