RIPPER-GFX with GUI (gfxboot editor)
Test version (333 of testers )
We are working on a GFXBOOT constructor (2 month without of error reports )
<= RIPPER-GFX <= gfxboot @DED-LEGO@
about gfxboot-3.3-custom from guru Bean123 http://reboot.pro/7155/
about gfxboot @DED-LEGO@:http://reboot.pro/13437/
about animation in gfxboot @DED-LEGO@: http://reboot.pro/11902/
RIPPER-GFX works with any gfxboot-themes (not necessarily in a series of gfxboot @DED-LEGO@) and is able to do:
- Rip any gfxboot into separate files;
- Assemble the gfxboot from the folder with the set of files;
- Replace the image of backgrounds and other components (with multibackground support for gfxboot @DED-LEGO@);
- Create and edit fonts (with multifont support for gfxboot @DED-LEGO@);
- Supports multiple languages in gfxboot through the use of UNICODE-fonts;
- Assist to configure the specific options of gfxboot @DED-LEGO@ (more about..).;
- Run a virtual machine for bootable flash drives.
RIPPER-GFX GUI is not a standalone application. This is a GUI for a set of utilities:
- 24-10-2011 links terminated
- Skip the error discussion and correction and go to download links for the ACTUAL VERSION (27-10-2011).
The first bugs have been fixed.
Waiting for reports...
- [v] Published release: 24-10-2011, 27-10-2011
- [v] Waiting for report
- [_] An error was detected.
- [_] Localization of an error
- [_] Correction of an error
- [_] The release has been corrected and updated
- "RIPPER-GFX with GUI" installation
- Run the QEMU.
- Tricks with "menu.lst" and gfxboot.
- RIPPER. Interface.
- Different versions of gfxboot
- Background from Clipboard
- Fonts with RIPPER
- RIPPER and MULTIFONT suppor for gfxboot @DED-LEGO@
- menu.lst with @DED-LEGO@ style