Acer Aspire One AOA150 XP.jpg 137.47KB 5 downloads
Used Windows Device Manager to Update and install the Drivers.
Used the folder WDM
Download Audio Realtek Audio Driver 22.214.171.12410 [Works]
Download Camera liteon Camera Driver 126.96.36.199 [Works]
Download CardReader Jmicron Card Reader Driver 1.00.16.01 [Works]
On the Device Manager a person may wonder what driver it wants for SM bus controller
SM bus controller = Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller-27DA
Download Chipset Intel Chipset Driver 188.8.131.528 [Works]
Download Lan Realtek LAN Driver 5.698.701.2008 [Works]
Download TouchPad Synaptics Touchpad Driver 11.1.4 [Didnt Install, worked already]
Download VGA Intel VGA Driver 184.108.40.20626 [Works]
FIX FOR WORKING WIFI CONNECTION
Acer one netbook Website provides a wifi driver where connection shows but no internet access available when using a browser.
Download Wireless LAN Atheros Wireless LAN Driver to v220.127.116.11 [Wifi Works - you will need to update the wireless driver to this version for Internet access to actually work]
FIX FOR Blank [ Black ] Screen that happens sometimes
Restarted Acer Aspire One AOA150. However, once it is turned off, it will no longer turn on and boot up. The Screen remains Blank [ Black ] Screen
The power button lights up green.
The power button glows green when you press the power button.
The Power button turns off when you leave the Power button pressed down for a few seconds like it normally does.
* Here is a solution and steps on how to fix the Blank [ Black ] Screen that happens sometimes.
Download BIOS_Acer_3310_A_AOA110 & AOA150
Reason why one needs to Flash BIOS [Display Screen remains Blank [ Black ] Screen]
Following procedure is only valid for the Aspire One (AO) A110 and (AO) A150. It should not be used for any other Acer product.
1) Format USB memory stick [USB flash drive] with FAT file system.
2) Extract all files from the BIOS_Acer_3310_A_AOA110 & AOA150.zip file
Go into "Dos_Flash" Folder, there should a file named 3310.fd and a file named FLASHIT.EXE
Right-click 3310.fd and select Rename. Enter zg5ia32.fd as new filename.
3) Copy and place FLASHIT.EXE and the zg5ia32.fd BIOS file onto the memory stick [USB flash drive]
4) Make sure to have the netbook Turned of, with power AND battery connected
5) Plug in memory stick with zg5ia32.fd BIOS file and Flasit.exe
6) Press and hold Fn+Esc,
Press the power button to turn netbook on,
Make sure to hold Fn+Esc until power LED is flashing then release Fn+Esc keys.
7) You'll notice the LED of both the usb memory stick and the power LED will flash together.
8) Let the system run. After approximately 1 to 7 minutes, the system will restart and the BIOS will be updated. While updating the screen will remain black.
9) If the system does not restart, or the BIOS version did not change, please repeat the procedure.
10) When the procedure is successfully done the screen will boot up showing the normal boot process.