Abu Dhabi Cyber Defence Summit 2011
1 reply to this topic
Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:52 AM
The Cyber Defence Summit in Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirates, is the first initiative of its kind in the Middle East.
Interested companies will have a unique opportunity to attend the Cyber Defence Summit in Abu Dhabi on September 20th - 21st 2011.
Attending means you can meet more than 120 C-level representatives from Government authorities - plus the banking, oil and gas, telecoms and utilities sectors.
Leading international companies including Selex, Northrup Grumman, Cassidian and Access Data are also attending.
• Hosting one-to-one meetings with pre-qualified organisations seeking cyber security solutions.
• Networking with more than 150 key Government officials, summit speakers and industry peers.
• Being part of interactive panel discussions highlighting the challenges and solutions in cyber defence.
• The opportunity to lead educational workshops and showcasing your expertise.
• Benchmark your organisation's cyber security practices.
All attending buyers are qualified using the below criteria:
• In charge of cyber security for their organisation.
• Actively seeking cyber security products and solutions.
• C-level signatory authority.
- Confirmed attendees for the summit include:
Bank Dhofar Oman
Dubai Electricity And Water Authority
Abu Dhabi Municipality
CERT - Saudi Arabia
Taweelah Asia Power Company
Topaz Energy and Marine
- Confirmed speakers for the event include:
Badar Al-Salehi, DIrector, Oman CERT
Abdulrahman Al Friah, Executive Director CERT Saudi
Ahmed Baig, Abu Dhabi Municipality
Tamer Gamali, CISO, National Bank of Kuwait
Please contact :
Ali Khalid Rana
Marketing Manager - Cyber Defence Summit
Abu Dhabi Cyber Defence Summit Website:
Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:41 AM
Very good information, thank you for sharing. Never visited Abu Dhabi before, perhaps next time I can attend the conference.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users