[BUG] Run menu loses focus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaymcjay

jaymcjay

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:19 AM

Using XPSP2 source (freshly slipstreamed), with all default scripts except UPX, boot from RAM, and Burn CD (obviously). Also using Build 049 Beta 1 (with the rest of the structure being 048 default).

As I try to use the Run menu to start cmd.exe, hitting the "m" key changes focus to "My Computer." Seems there's a bug having to do with which window stays in focus? If the desktop has focus, that'd be correct. But with the Run menu on top, it *should* just continue typing. Any thoughts? I can post the log if you wish.

...Strange, in trying to recreate the error (build new project from source), it no longer happens. Possibly disregard this, but keep it on the back burner. Still seeing Portugese (I think?) instead of English embedded in several places within the image, however.

#2 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:50 AM

The hives should adopt standard english using Ove's hives on the next release, as well as the localization script from psc wich will provide a better environment, but I'm puzzled with this.. Can it be a shortcut key? :P

I've noticed the same behavior when using xoblite as shell, but never actually tried it under explorer. :P

#3 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:40 PM

The hives should adopt standard english using Ove's hives on the next release, as well as the localization script from psc wich will provide a better environment, but I'm puzzled with this.. Can it be a shortcut key? :P

I've noticed the same behavior when using xoblite as shell, but never actually tried it under explorer. :P

The current localization script is not yet sufficient: :P
[attachment=112:attachment]

I'm working on a new localization version which hopefully covers everything. :P

Peter

#4 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:10 PM

See here.

Peter :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users