Nice easter egg, that picture made my day..
Thanks for sharing.
I suggest to let LiveXP die. There are better (and supported!) solutions now like the XP track of nativeEx_multiPE.
I like LiveXP. It is part of our history just like PicoXP. I am unable of keeping it updated but if other developers wish to keep improving the project like Amalux and Al_jo do as we see here
, then I see no reason why it should be considered something as drastic as "dead".
There is enough room for several projects and preferences.
If I prefer seeing more projects supporting multiple sources: Yes
Should we throw to the trash bin the effort put into all the other projects that are single sourced: No
You see, for NativeEx_MultiPE to gather awareness it is necessary to improve some points.
- New users are clueless about what a NativeEx_multiPE is, a new more intuitive name should be adopted
- Screen shots are needed on your introduction post: http://reboot.pro/14250/
- Make it feature full, add as many app scripts as you can find so that people don't have to do that by themselves
- Publish it on the download portal. PicoXP was published but your multiPE project should also be there
- Keep it active, do improvements and ensure that it gets listed more often on the front page of the site
- Make it friendly as new users need guidance and easy tools that are not visually appealing and intuitive
Your solution is technically advanced and I salute your technical skills, however, gathering public attention depends in more than just good technical solutions. Following the same reasoning, would it fair to dismiss your project as dead because it has no screenshots?
My friend, let's let LiveXP live to fulfill its mission, and let's work to see multi sourced projects become the future one day.