File Name: UXP
File Submitter: Nuno Brito
File Submitted: 20 Aug 2011
File Updated: 20 Aug 2011
File Category: Projects
This project will create a customized multiboot XP Install DVD that can be used to install Windows XP or run it directly from a CD without installing.
Steps that were automated:
- Copy all files from a Windows Source onto to a target folder
- Add BCDW to be used a multiboot manager
- Create in unattended mode a 5Mb sized WinRoot project and add to target folder
- Create in unattended mode a full sized 300Mb LiveXP project and add to target folder
- Process nLite addons found inside a sub-folder and attach them to a nLite profile
- Process WUD (Windows Updates Downloader) update files and attach them to the nLite profile
- Launch unattended nLite and customize the Windows source found on the target folder
- Launch DriverPacks and silently add all selected driverpacks inside the target folder windows folder.
- Create a ISO with mkisofs
- Launch this ISO image with VirtualBox
- Burn ISO image on DVD
- nLite is not included and should be installed on your computer before running this project
- Spaces in path name are not fully supported - use a simple path like "c:\uxp" for example
- You need a maximum of 4Gb disk space free on disk.
- Windows XP SP2 PRO Install CD or files copied to a folder on disk
Click here to download this file