Most of the time, you are required to have one Windows 7 password reset disk to recover Windows 7 password, well, this is a pretty easy procedure to those who get the Windows 7 reset disk in advance only. However, to the others who haven’t got one in beforehand, what should they do to get the lost windows 7 password reset?
Here we would like to show you an effective windows 7 password recovery solution named Windows Password Killer, which enables you remove windows 7 password to reset the administrator, standard user and guest passwords easily without any data losing or file damage.
The tool has 3 editions - the Lite, Pro and Ultimate, here we take the Pro edition as an example for the password remove process with USB drive (CD/DVD also supported too).
Tips: if you just need to get password reset Windows 7, and you happen have a CD/DVD, the Lite Edition could be your better choice. >> Compare the Lite, Pro, Ultimate Edition
Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Killer Pro on any accessible PC.
Download and install Windows Password Killer in any accessible computer, and then follow the below steps to reset Windows 7 password.
Step 2. Burn a bootable CD/DVD or an USB drive
1. Insert a blank CD/DVD or an USB drive into the computer.
2. Start running the program, select 'USB drive' to choose the Windows 7 password reset device, click 'Start' to create the Windows 7 password reset disk, then click 'Yes' to confirm and continue the process.
3. After the password reset CD/DVD is successfully created, just click 'Close', and then click 'Yes' to quit the burning task.
Step 3. Reset the forgotten Windows 7 password
Insert the USB drive to your LOCKED computer, Re-boot it from the USB drive.
Note: if your computer failed to boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from USB drive .
1. After program starts, select Windows 7 system on the start page, click 'Next'.
2. Select your target user accounts, and then click 'Next' to proceed the Windows 7 password recovery/unlock process.
3. The Windows 7 Administrator password or other user accounts password is reset successfully now. Take out the password reset CD/DVD, click 'Reboot' to restart your computer.
Now, you can unlock and log on your computer without password and surf on internet again.
As the latest release of Microsoft Windows, Windows 7 includes a number of improved feature which including quicker search results, customized taskbar, easier wireless networking, etc. Windows 7 was intended to be a more focused, incremental upgrade to the Windows line, that Windows 7 enables users perform various tasks at a faster and better pace with multi-core processors, improved boot performance, DirectAccess, and kernel improvements.
Edited by Nuno Brito, 11 August 2011 - 02:31 PM.
We don't support commercial tools. Especially from folks that only make one post with the intention of advertising their products.