#1 mike05

mike05

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

Hello Mr. Brito

1- Mr. Brito there is a (windows key finder) boot cd based on Mini PE and works on all windows version x86/x64 and its about 25MB compressed. (www.key-finder.com )
and EXPLORER.EXE is I believe a app launcher.

PLEASE WOULD BE SO KIND TO HELP ME AND TEACH ME HOW TO CREATE THAT KIND OF BOOT ABLE CD. I WANT TO ADD SOME FREEWARE UTILITIES.
Please tell me what kind of tools need to be used and how to create that EXPLORER.EXE WITH UTILITY.

2- Mr. Brito would u be so kind to teach me how to change live xp winpe progress bar and message that displays : micro xp pe is loading.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
THANKS SO MUCH
Best Regards.

#2 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  • Interests:Booting
  •  
    Canada

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

2- Mr. Brito would u be so kind to teach me how to change live xp winpe progress bar and message that displays : micro xp pe is loading.

Please look inside TXTSETUP.SIF for this message. Please calm down and don't YELL. :) Many people that I've met don't like TO BE YELLED AT.

#3 mike05

mike05

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

Thanks so much for your response.

I think that was not exact answer i was expecting .

thanks.

#4 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10547 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

PLEASE WOULD BE SO KIND TO HELP ME AND TEACH ME HOW TO CREATE THAT KIND OF BOOT ABLE CD. I WANT TO ADD SOME FREEWARE UTILITIES.
Please tell me what kind of tools need to be used and how to create that EXPLORER.EXE WITH UTILITY.

You can try the liveXP project, it has plenty of app scripts with the features that you are looking for.

In overall it doesn't get you a 25Mb image but this is not really so important when you really about it.

#5 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 15058 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

Thanks so much for your response.

I think that was not exact answer i was expecting .

thanks.

Maybe Rule #9:
http://reboot.pro/in...tion=boardrules
http://reboot.pro/in...hp?showtopic=82

9. Please refrain from using CAPITALIZATIONS in the topic title or when participating in threads because they will not attract attention - instead it will annoy many members, to experienced forum users, capitalizing without need is just like shouting or giving orders and considered very unpolite.

May help you understanding Sha0's reply. :unsure:

:cheers:
Wonko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users