live repair disk for blind people

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#126 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

As I told you previously:
Do not worry, and do not waste some time now with unnecessary experiments.

I just made a PE using 2012.1.1 which boots correctly in emulator.
There have to be some tests with real UFD / ISO.

But I hope that tomorrow we can forget that issue.

Thanks for all hour comments and help!

Peter

#127 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:13 AM

Good morning dear Peter.
I Am ready for testing new MULTIPE project. If You will be successfull, please tell me The programmers secret, why new version of NVDA could not work previously.
If You had to create next virtual RAM drive, or change it's size, or if You would had to create new registry key related to Windows Xp memory management?
Thank You very much for Yours future answer.

#128 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Dear Peter,
I would like to openheartly congratulate You to Yours very big programmers success.
Yours Multipe project builded several minutes after 11 00 today is supporting NVDA latest official version without issues.

My kind pleasment dear and deeply intelligent Peter is.
Would You tell me The secret, what caused The problems?
Was this really because of some drivers, which have not been initialized when NVDA wanted to communicate with them?

Very, very, very well done dear Peter.
You can sign this version as stable and usable by visually impaired users of NVDA screen reader. And thank You very, very, very much for Yours ammazing patience. Without You, i would be helpless to find The solution.
So phantastic programmers job dear Peter.
Project build is very fast and reliable.

I have last question to You.
Would You send me not only me but also other user forums member direct download link to download Kqemu accelerator for Windows, which would work with Qemu for Windows from 2012 included with Yours Multipe project?

Qemu is slover than Oracle VMvirtual box or Vmwareplayer, but in some cases, this emulator can support more Linux live operating systems than Vmware player.

And please, tell me The secret, which leaded to this success, that NVDA is running smoothly no matter on version used.

#129 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

The issue has been caused by some timing questions during boot. I had to make sure that a certain order of driver loading strictly is used.
Windows sometimes works a bit asyncroneous ...

There are still some timing issues I'm working on. E.g. the multiPE boot process inside a VM is very different from the boot process in a real ISO or UFD.

Currently I think that I found the final solution.. I'm just testing, and maybe in one hour I upload a new multiPE_latest silently, without increasing the version number.
I grant me this right because the changes only affect the NVDA support and affect therefore only very few people knowing the background.

kqemu: I do not know currently, I'm not very familar with qemu. I only use it.
But I'm going to find it, and maybe to add a function to the qemu script to download and add the latest kqemu.

Peter

#130 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

No time now to explain more.

But I think that you can use the current multiPE_latest.

Peter

#131 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Dear visually impaired system administrators,
I have found out, that it is possible to incorporate The
AutoDrvImport_W7.script
To The Win7PE2 project created by Aljo. It is possible to copy The
AutoDrvImport_W7.script
To The drivers folder inside this project folders tree.
It is even possible to incorporate
AccessGainDrivers_W7.script
To The project tree.
Please, keep on mind, that if You would want to use antivirus programs, such as Clamwin portable, it is necessary to use setpagefile.exe module to get access to The Windows virtual memory feature.
Unfortunately, USB harddisks can not be used by NT kernel as A target media for creating pagefile.sys. It is only possible when working with Windows 8 operating system.
The fact is, that sardu and other incorporated antivirus, which is The part of ALJo project can work reliably even with systems, which are containing only 512 MB of RAM.

The autodriver script can automatically load and use right sound driver, which is compatible with Yours sound hardware.
So create The drivers folder on The USB stick and extract The driverpacks sound for WIndows 7 X86.
Extract al subfolders and folders from The archive to The drivers folder.
After extraction, please remove The following files extensions from The drivers folder and subfolders.
.txt
.dll
.exe
You can use this stick to autodetect Yours sound hardware, while booting from CD with Win7NVDA from ALJO or to boot from USB stick directly.

Right driver can be correctly detected for less than 8 seconds. It is only really necessary to remove .exe .dll .txt files extensions from The folders tree.
Advantage of this procedure is, that You are now not being forced to use only USB headsets or USB plug and play compatible amplifiers. Instead of those devices, You can use many other compatible sound carts.
Aljo included support for ATI highdefinition audio.
So do not forget on virtual memory, if target C: drive is working correctly, you can use various antivirus programs.

There is even complex process.
Copy files from Windows folder to big USB stick, format The stick as FAT32 please.
Install Avast antivirus for Windows firstly to Yours standard Windows installation.
Copy Windows folder and rather wholeProgram Files folder to The USB stick formatted AS FAT32.
Use runscanner to run Avast antivirus from USB stick.
Use it with runscanner to select WIndows installation on USB stick.
Do not forget to use virtual memory by using setpage.exe
May be, that You will be able whole Avast antivirus GUI, or atleast some .exe scanners.

When using bypas file system security check driver, You can really access all files and folders no matter on NTFS file permissions set on NTFS volumes.
The result is, that You can perform detailed antivirus scan.
Important warnings.

Virus scanning is making Yours CPU too hod and Yours fan may start to blow too much.
So think on it.
You do not have CPU savers active while running from live PE, so only BIOS can control CPU frequency.
There is no power management driver script for live PE available on this moment.
And there are many power management drivers for various models of laptops and desktops computers.

If somebody of us would have some question, please post those questions here, i will be very glad when i would help somebody.
With kindness regards.

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel

#132 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Dear advanced system administrators,

Today, i will write You about ammazing fact.

It is possible to use many of projects based on Win7PE project.

Including projects made by Aljo, project made by MR Amalux.

This approach is giving real freedom to all visually impaired system administrators, who would want to try several PE live projects. This approach will enable You to have equal chances to find, which live project will be best for You.

The prerequisites are as follows:

Win7PE compatible project based on WIM creation. Old Win7PE project, which is not using .wim file creation by default will not work.

You will also need The following scripts.

AutoDrvImport_W7.script created by Amalux

You have to place this script to The drivers folder of The modifying live PE project.

audio.script

Place this script to The drivers folder too.

DirectX11.script

Place this script to The components sub folder.

Nvda.script

Download this file as A part of ALJo Win7peNVDA project.

Place The script to The apps sub folder, for example appssupplementary

appsmultimedia

If You will follow my instructions, You will be able to use many Win7PE projects, so You will have a freedom to choose between each other and You will have The chance to use all features.

I have tested this procedure with many live projects based on Win7PE project.

For example, You will be able to use Amalux made Win7 project, which is including many applications.

The pleasment for professionals, who are being engaged to live projects development.

Because of RAM allocation issues, it is sometimes in possible to run NVDA from RAM by including The nvda.script and let The run from RAM checkbox checked.

By un checking this check box if live project is using  WIM boot file, it will cause severe system crash and system will be rebooted.

My pleasment is:

How to make Win7 live project to play welcome short .wav file to notice blind users, that they can run NVDA from USB stick manually?

I know, that this approach is also not ideal, but how to solve RAM allocation problems.

Yes, i have tested The smallest Win7 PE project, Win7pe small project,

This project will create .wim file with approximately 210 MB size if NVDA.script is not The part of project build.

Yes,

I can use setpagefile.exe to tell WIndows NT kernel to use pagefile.sys even in live mode.

But in this situation, why i can not use USB external harddisk for this task?

Please keep in mind, that some antivirus scannersare allocating much RAM and while using Toshiba notebooks, You can cause system to overheat so BIOS will be forced to turn Yours notebook off.

This is very dangerous because of harddrive heads.

So if You would like to scan big hard disk for viruses, A specially using Microsoft safety scanner will produce extra amount of high temperature, do not do this please.

I would like to please experienced live PE developers for help while solving Toshiba satellite laptops overheat while using live environment.

This issue exists also when running Linux or DOS.

It is not easy to import ATI drivers previously exported to The specific driver folder while using Smart driver backup.

Machine.inf will not force NT core to work better with FAN and CPU of Toshiba satellite notebooks in live environment.

So for now, i have only one solution.

Use Windows 7 or Windows 8 to go to boot from USB hard disk.

But this is not live environment.

Any discussion about this topic will be strongly welcomed.

I AM ready to test new script to solve temperature issue of Toshiba satellite notebook.

Thank You very much for yours help.

#133 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

This approach is giving real freedom to all visually impaired system administrators, who would want to try several PE live projects. This approach will enable You to have equal chances to find, which live project will be best for You.

Win7PE compatible project based on WIM creation. Old Win7PE project, which is not using .wim file creation by default will not work.

You have to place this script to The drivers folder of The modifying live PE project.

audio.script

DirectX11.script

Nvda.script

appsmultimedia

If You will follow my instructions, You will be able to use many Win7PE projects, so You will have a freedom to choose between each other and You will have The chance to use all features.

For example, You will be able to use Amalux made Win7 project, which is including many applications.

The pleasment for professionals, who are being engaged to live projects development.

Because of RAM allocation issues, it is sometimes in possible to run NVDA from RAM by including The nvda.script and let The run from RAM checkbox checked.

By un checking this check box if live project is using  WIM boot file, it will cause severe system crash and system will be rebooted.

My pleasment is:

How to make Win7 live project to play welcome short .wav file to notice blind users, that they can run NVDA from USB stick manually?

I know, that this approach is also not ideal, but how to solve RAM allocation problems.

This project will create .wim file with approximately 210 MB size if NVDA.script is not The part of project build.

Yes,

I can use setpagefile.exe to tell WIndows NT kernel to use pagefile.sys even in live mode.

Please keep in mind, that some antivirus scannersare allocating much RAM and while using Toshiba notebooks, You can cause system to overheat so BIOS will be forced to turn Yours notebook off.

So if You would like to scan big hard disk for viruses, A specially using Microsoft safety scanner will produce extra amount of high temperature, do not do this please.

I would like to please experienced live PE developers for help while solving Toshiba satellite laptops overheat while using live environment.

It is not easy to import ATI drivers previously exported to The specific driver folder while using Smart driver backup.

Machine.inf will not force NT core to work better with FAN and CPU of Toshiba satellite notebooks in live environment.

I AM ready to test new script to solve temperature issue of Toshiba satellite notebook.

#134 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

audio.script

DirectX11.script

Nvda.script

appsmultimedia

My pleasment is:

Yes,

• Nuno Brito likes this

#135 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 14759 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Janus, let us not mix "causes" with "effects".

A BRAND NEW laptop, unless poorly designed or badly manufactured should be able to run whatever it is supposed to run without overheating.

All laptops/notebooks tend to have very poor cooling (i.e. the bare minimum needed).

A laptop/notebook, expecially if used "on the move" and used on actual laps is very likely to get VERY dirty inside (dust, hairs, textile fibers and what not).
Additionally, and particularly on recent laptops, the biggest source of heat is often the video card GPU which often is connected to it's heat sink with a "thermal adhesive pad", that loses over time some of it's heat transmission properties.

The effects of this (overheating) can often be observed on laptops that have been used as little as one year.
Of course if you use it to run (say) word perfect in DOS the processor (and the video card) won't actually work much and thus very little heat will be generated whilst if you run either a very intensive processor app or something that requires a lot of processing from the video card much more heat will be generated, but the point is still that of making sure that whatever amount of heat is generated, it is properly dissipated.

There are/were make/models of laptops where the combination of poor airflow with "bad" thermal pads made the heat so intense that the actual BGA of the graphic card processor is/was damaged (and re-flowing it is not easy-peasy or "cheap" if done by professionals).

It is strongly advised for any laptop with a cooling fan to be inspected, cleaned thoroughfully by disassembling it (and if needed the thermal paste or thermal pad replaced) as soon as it starts "feeling hot", or anyway a periodical cleaning without compete disassembling, with some compressed air should be performed at least every year or so.

The "cause" is not the software that requires CPU or GPU cycles (or intensive hard disk access) it's the lack of proper cooling.

The "high demanding" software is the cause of heating, the cause of overheating is "poor cooling".

Some models are "born" with poor cooling and once properly cleaned/inspected you will need anyway to give them a little help, a laptop stand with fans - which helps anyway - can in some cases be the only way to run a laptop without having it overheat.

Of course a laptop that has been always used as a "static" desktop replacement and always stayed in a "clean" environment on a desk or table is less likely to develop this kind of issue, simply because there will be less dust/dirt in it's ducts/heatsinks/fan(s).

:cheers:
Wonko

#136 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Dear MR Wonko,

Thank You for Yours professional answer.

Yes, i can fully confirm all Yours information.

I have two other computers at home, and IBM Thinkpad notebook is not having difficulty with overheat while running live projects based on Windows PE, also not while running Linux CD. My second computer, desktop equipped with Intel D845 PESV motherboard is also not having issues with overheat.

But for now, lets try to think out something new.

How complex would be to integrate functioning Power schemas to The PE environment, so user would be able not only to choose one of The power schemas, but windows should also change CPU frequency, so The effect of changing The radio button inside Power management of Windows 7 would really change The CPU frequency. It seems to me, that for now, there are no such possibility. User can change The schema without error message, but CPU frequency is not affected by The schema change.

I know, that WIndows PE is safe environment, it is not The full installed operating system replacement, but really, it is not easy to unplug all screeves and clean notebook if You are blind and if service repair is so expensive.

The next fact is, that My Toshiba Satellite model is having those issues from The time, when i have bought it.

I can not rebuild my notebook, i AM not engineer.

Yes, it is true, that there is functioning full Windows 7 to USB hard disk install procedure and i can use power manager while running full operating system installation.

But i think, that it is some chance, that power schemas would be really changed also while running live project based on Windows PE.

My goal is only to initiate some discussion among Winbuilder project developers related to support power schemas changes while running Windows live project.

So please, do not be engry on me, i do not want somethink bad for other users.

It would be nice to prevent BIOS termal module to disable The computer, it would be better to make somethink to reduce The CPU frequency so temperature would be lover.

NVDA is not using video memory aggressively, i do not play graphical games while working with PE project.

#137 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 14759 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

I am not at all angry at you :).

Simply I wanted to make clear how the "root" cause is not the OS, but rather either the poor engineering/manufacturing or the lack of appropriate maintenance.

It's just like a car engine, if it has many kilometers and it starts eating oil and overheating, the solution is to repair/refurbish/fix it, not driving the car at 30 Km/h max.

What you are asking for should be doable by making a script for a tool like (example) RMclock:

http://cpu.rightmark...s/rmclock.shtml

:cheers:

Wonko

#138 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

Dear AL_JO

You are always full of good ideas and You have made always amazing Windows PE project for visually impaired users.

My pleasment is:

Do You think, that You could try to make project which would support USB audio and NVDA with The little size of .iso image?

I have tried tto experiment with Yours others projects based on Windows 7 source and i Am helpless to integrate NVDA and audio support in to Yours littlest possible project,

7pepico_aljo

I have tried to move possible scripts from The win7PENVDA to The 7pepico_aljo folders, but sould is not working, i can not hear NVDA.

I have added directX11 script to The components folder, USB audio script to The drivers folder, audio script to The drivers folder.

I Am not getting errors while build this project, but i do not see The dism message, which is integrating drivers to The existing project while working with Win7PE NVDA project.

But i do not know, which script is causing dism to recall and integrate drivers.

My last positive experiment with NVDA was Yours

7peavir_smal

Would You try to think, which project would produce usable live CD with NVDA support and USB audio support with The iso belov 200 MB?

My last complex question is:

Why it is not possible to create live project based on Windows 7, which would not to compress system and other crucial files to The .wim file, but instead of this, all files would be normally accessible and stored on The bootable .iso or bootable USB stick, similarly, like others Live XP projects can be.

My goal of my question is to save RAM as much as possible, but let system to work with NVDA and USB audio.

Thank You very much for Yours answers dear AL_JO.

I believe, that You can make this little project on future.

With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel

#139 ziadkiwan

ziadkiwan

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
    Lebanon

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

good luck in solving the problems :D, this project is an epic thing!

Edited by ziadkiwan, 20 March 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#140 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

Dear sir,

Please, would You tell me, how to add USB audio driver to The

wimb's make_pe_3 project and how to manage to start NVDA automatically after using The makepe3 and after burning .iso image to CD?

Thank You very much for YOurs answer.

#141 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

Dear developers,

I have found out one live project based on Winbuilder, which can use Windows 8 as source. The resulting compilation can really work excellently. My issue is, that i Am helpless to integrate NVDA and full USB audio support to this project.

You can download The live project by using

http://w8pese.spam.net/Compressed/download.php?loc=Win8C&httploc=w8pese.spam.net/Compressed/&file=Win8PE_SE_2013-04-04.zip&localdlc=Win8PE_SE_count.txt

When You will extract The .zip file, You can run Win8PESE82_Builder.exe

When You will run

Update Win8PE SE (Exact and Secure)

Script module, when You will run it by pressing download and copy button, You will get other scripts and audio.script.

The issue is, that NVDA can not be executed and i can not get sound to work, how to make this project usable for us?

Who would try to find The cause, why is so complex to integrate sound and NVDA screen reader to this project?

Who would try to help to make this project live project for visually impaired system administrators?

Thank You very much for YOurs help.

#142 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Dear AL_JO,

Thank You very, very, very much for yours outstanding developers work.

NVDA is really working with Windows 8 live project, without issues. Thank You very much for adding SAPI5 support and thank You, that You were solved complex issues related to NVDA start.

¨Very well done.

I would like to thank You for all visually impaired system administrators.

The main advantage of Win8PE is, that core developers of this project were implemented correct ACPI support. so ACPI devices such as FAN control are working even in live mode.

This will prevent Toshiba laptops to overheat while working on intensive tasks, such as spyware and virus detection.

Nt kernel of Windows 8 is supporting setpagefile.exe, so You can safely use pagefile.sys, virtual memory while using WIn8 PE live project.

I Am only solving little problem, USB audio device is not detected, it ca not be listed as a output devices and NVDA can support ATI highdefinition audio driver.

I will test it with old computer, which is not having ATI chip if USB audio will be enabled and supported.

USB devices is ignored by detection process.

But may be, that it is caused by The fact, that script will load integrated ATI high definition audio driver so USB audio device is ignored by The autodetection.

If it will work with computers without ATI high definition audio sound chip, it is perfect, because if ATI chip is presented, it is much mor ebetter to only use this chip for speech output.

ALJO, how did You managed to support NVDA, so system stopped to report The error, that the application could not be started because of The applications configuration.

You have used good audio Win8 script from one Vietnamese developer, his older version, You have very probably modified it.

So very well done, thanks to You, visually impaired users can use live projects based on Windows 7 and even Windows 8 with NVDA screen reader and USB audio support to perform various system administration tasks, to rescue files from unusable Windows installations.

So thank You very much again for Yours complex work.

My nvda script were unusable, without Yours help, i would never had A chance to use Win8 live project with NVDA.

#143 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Dear AL_jo,

I have been very probably find out The cause, why USB audio drivr did not integrated properly.

Inside The driverintegration.script user interface, it was The following path:

G:\8pe_nvda\Projects\wdmadrivers\

And because i have been extracted Yours project to C: harddisk, may be, that USB audio driver files did not integrated thanks to path issue.

I will test it, i have changed The drive letter from G to C and may be, that USB audio will work.

I have tested it with my second computer, which is not equipped with ATI highdefinition audio sound chip.

Thank You for Yours patience, i just start The project rebuild process with The correct drive letter.

#144 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Dear al_jo,

Thank You for Yours complex development work based on Yours patience and reverse engineering techniques.

Do You think, that we have chance to track The issue, why USB audio can not work at all?

I will test Yours todays build, if it will work.

I have even tried to remove Yours supplied driver files from The

wdmadrivers

Folder and i have added The

USBAUDIO.sys

wdma_usb.inf

wdma_usb.PNF

Files. But USB audio device can not be detected.

There is very probably complex kernel related problem.

The reality is, that USB flash drive is corectly detected by The Win8PE project.

What do You think, that i could do to help You debug USB audio problem.

I can place USB audio related files to The WIndows\inf

folder, i can use pmputil to enforce some information from The kernel.

I know, that problem is may be caused by The driver integration.script from The Win8PE project, which can make problems.

If in The folder, from which driverintegration.script is too many driver files, script will place those files to The file repository sub folder in The Windows\system32

But as i have found out, The problem will be much more complex.

Next possibility is, that it would be required to build usbaudio related modules inside The .script file, because ATI highdefinition audio driver is very probably stored in some .script file, data are encoded to The script.

I know, that Yours previous, Win7 PE based live project also contained .pmf files.

May be, that .pmf files are not executed now by The WIn8 PE.

I Am very, very sorry, that I Am overloading YOu so much.

The project is stable and i have performed many tasks while using it.

Thank You, that You have included devmapwiev .exe program, i love it, devices can be disabled even from offline Windows installations.

#145 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

Dear Al_jo,

I Am very sorry,

Yes, sound can work only USB audio devices are not working, sound is working perfectly.

I did not know, that It is even possible to use other sound chips than ATI high definition audio.

I Am very sorry.

I have USB headsets and USB sound cart

Creative sound blaster

I would never intrude You because of USB audio, but i think, that it is inpossible to support thousants of various internal chips while using live projects.

USB audio is using The following files when running from normal Windows 8 operating system.

I really did not know, that Win8 PE can support more sound devices than Win7 PE.

So i AM very sorry again Al_jo.

There are USB audio related driver files list:

drmk.sys

KS.INF

portcls.sys

SysFxUI.dll

USBAUDIO.sys

wdma_usb.inf

WDMAUDIO.INF

WMALFXGFXDSP.dll

I Am testing The project with other sound chips.

You have made me a very big joy, that also Realtec chips are supported.

#146 Ivan Kostov

Ivan Kostov

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
    Serbia

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hi all.

First of all, possible good news. I tryed original win 8 pEESEE of cris r, and finaly jaws portable run, but with message 1 or more componets are missing please reinstall product and try again. But when try install fs video intercept 32 bit, i give a message error with installing some components. ok, i think that must add files manuali. Also, i tryed window-eyes 8.2, instalation succesfuly, and video intercept finally works!  Now bad news, when run windows pee i get a message explorer making a cache, and windows explorer are totaly unnacesible with nvda and window-eyes. I testing all with serbian latin and english us dvd's source but the same problem. Thanks and best regards p.s i tryed also with al-jo projects but nvda dont start, with some error mesage with configuration problem.

#147 Ivan Kostov

Ivan Kostov

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
    Serbia

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hello, first of all. Updated nvda project not possible to download, some errors time out. Next, does this project supported all tipes of msi installers correctly?

#148 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Dear ALJO,

I would like to thank You very much for Yours time consuming and voluntary complex reverse enginering work.

Without Yours help, Win7PE and Win8PE projects would still be available only for sighted advanced users, users and developers.

But You are doing so much for us for free.

And file hosting high quality services are not freely available.

What about Dropbox?

Yes, thereis also file download limit.

Thank you again dear ALJO.

By The way, i did not observe problems with previous 8PENVDA project, NVDA started normally for me.

Only USB audio is still problem, but fixing it would require Windows system programmer, who is deeply familiar with PMP calls and with device drivers installation.

You have providing right USB audio universal drivers, but there is complex issue that USB device based on USB audio is not recognized.

The used special utility is calling plung and play services and many devices are correctly identified.

So thank you for yours programmers very complex reverse engineering work.

#149 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

Dear ALJO,

Very well done, this direct link worked, i have tried to use Orbit download manager for previously provided link, so thank you very much for Yours programmers activity.

I would very like to help You while tracking down The USB audio issue, but special .exe utility is displaiing The detected devices during live project boot and if no .log file is stored inside RAM, i can not help with this.

I would like to inform other visually impaired users, who are reading this topic, that MR ALJO is one of very little developers, who are modifying live projects to work with NVDA out of The box.

I would like to express The biggest possible endorsement to ALJO.

Because i know, how many hours and how complex work is behind his modified live projects.

Yes, MR Peter Schlang also done complex MULTIPE modiffycation for us.

So thank all developers, who made somethink for visually impaired and handicapped community in general.

#150 Zimmy

Zimmy

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

Al_Jo, can you post a link to your latest version of Win7PE as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users