#1 Api

Api
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

Hi all,

i have written a little Script for TightVNC (2.0.3) wich includes Server and Client. I added a special AutoIT script to set a password if you start the server

The Script is tested with Win7PE SE only, but i think it will work fine with most others.

Download

#2 Michael*

Michael*

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 210 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:04 PM

Worked great for me :cheers:
The script is really simple, but it does work.

Hi all,

i have written a little Script for TightVNC (2.0.3) wich includes Server and Client. I added a special AutoIT script to set a password if you start the server

The Script is tested with Win7PE SE only, but i think it will work fine with most others.

Download

#3 Api

Api
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Hi,

i updated the VNCLoader.exe:

-GUI language fixed (sorry, i forgot the german inputbox -.-)
-addad command-line options (requested by berni7)

/pw:<your password>    to set password without gui

/norun                 set password only, without running the VNC-Server

i can't find a button to edit my 1st post :thumbsup: , please use this link:
Download here

@Michael: thx for response

Api

#4 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

Hi,

Members with less than 100 posts are restricted from editing their posts after one hour of being posted.

This measure was required to ensure that casual spammers wouldn't write a harmless post and change it after a week to contain spam links when it is no longer listed on the front page.

It is clearly not your case, I hope you reach the required post amount soon enough. In the meanwhile, just drop me a message whenever you need to edit anything and I will be happy to help. I have already updated the link on your first post with the correct version. Your work will be mentioned on this week's newsletter.

Take care!

:smiling9:

#5 Johnb175

Johnb175

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

This script seems to work fine if executed using vncloader.exe /pw:<password>. Does anyone know how to have this autolaunch at startup? I've been searching trying to figure out how to accomplish this easily.

Thanks

#6 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

This script seems to work fine if executed using vncloader.exe /pw:<password>. Does anyone know how to have this autolaunch at startup? I've been searching trying to figure out how to accomplish this easily.

Answered here: http://reboot.pro/16076/#entry156281

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users