:w00t:

:cheers:
Wonko

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:28 PM

... it is :clap: :

:huh:

Wonko

Sometimes I have the feeling that I have to be rather cautious with your posts.
But here my primary reaction is "Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Just a small Voodoo appeared: The "911CD" URL you mentioned, is not longer available ...

Peter

#3 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

And?
Have you checked it out, Wonko?

:clap:

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 14822 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

Just a small Voodoo appeared: The "911CD" URL you mentioned, is not longer available ...

Typo :huh: corrected in original post.

And?
Have you checked it out, Wonko?

Of course NOT. :w00t:
You know how I love to post links to things I never tested just because I am a heartless bastard and simply love to make other people lose their time on them.

In this case this new thingy is just a new baby :w00t: everyone is welcome to "meet" it and see what it is ALREADY - even if it is only in it's first days of public life - capable of doing. :clap:

Wonko

#5 i

i

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 526 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Typo :w00t: corrected in original post.

Of course NOT. :cheers:
You know how I love to post links to things I never tested just because I am a heartless bastard and simply love to make other people lose their time on them.

In this case this new thingy is just a new baby :huh: everyone is welcome to "meet" it and see what it is ALREADY - even if it is only in it's first days of public life - capable of doing. :clap:

Wonko

I knew the B word was coming... :rofl:

#6 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

Maybe the URLs mentioned by Wonko, are not read by many members because the stuff offered there is not really revolutionary new.

But now there can be seen an interesting episode:

Starting with MedEvil's complain in 911CD "GENA" about a script of him included in the GENA project, but with removing him as author.

I'm very pleased to notice, that you removed all references to me, from my OffByOne.script and present it as your own (Author=Gena).
Am i special or are you doing that with scripts from all developers?

Real classy move. :thumbsdown:

And the final answer by Lancelot:

MedEvil,

You guys like to sabotage good topics with your irrating, lieing posts, filling with a "stupid" discussion which actually started with your false, misguide statements, forcing others to answer. No need to re-reply your above misguiding lies, which only serves that goal.
You can never see me, or Galapo, or any other Gena People doing such "stupid" things around on other topics.
That is the spirit that gathers us, to share and do things from better to better, I hope (not actually) you understand one day.

So you fullfill your task by putting some "stupid" posts only to contaminate, as usual, like you always do.

I hope you can end here.

Interesting is, that Lancelot's answer now can be found in a different thread (created by Anonymous, and splitting some 'First author' concerns of mine as OFFTOPIC) , and MedEvil's initial post is not visible for 'normal' users.

I really would like to know, how all this "Voodoo moving, hiding and changing" of posts happens.

I have an idea in the back of my mind, but I cannot proof it. Two of the 9 moderators of 911CD have the names "Galapo" and "Lancelot"

Peter

#7 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:07 PM

Maybe the URLs mentioned by Wonko, are not read by many members because the stuff offered there is not really revolutionary new.

Hi Peter,

It does not matter to us because we are not chasing click numbers!

This may be difficult to understand for someone who wants the most popular and downloaded project, and a post coming in a forum desiring most clicks, but that just the way it is. The initial topic was purely for informational purposes for anyone interested -- be that 0, or 1, or 100 people, it does not concern us. Even if the project didn't even appear to the general public it would not have concerned us at the end of the day. Gena is about "fun" for us, not clasing click numbers and popularity.

That's another reason why it wasn't advertised here.

Regards,
Galapo.

#8 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hi Peter,

It does not matter to us because we are not chasing click numbers!

This may be difficult to understand for someone who wants the most popular and downloaded project, and a post coming in a forum desiring most clicks, but that just the way it is. The initial topic was purely for informational purposes for anyone interested -- be that 0, or 1, or 100 people, it does not concern us. Even if the project didn't even appear to the general public it would not have concerned us at the end of the day. Gena is about "fun" for us, not clasing click numbers and popularity.

That's another reason why it wasn't advertised here.

Regards,
Galapo.

That's a reply to my introducing first line.

Much more interesting would be a reply to the rest of my post:
#1: MedEvil's complains about "Loosing to be author" has been answered with "You guys ...", "disturbing development", "irrating, lieing posts".
  • What's a ly, when an author says: "The reference to me is lost in my script", and there is really no reference left?
  • The ONE asking person MedEvil is adressed with "You guys like ...". That implements the allegation of conspiracy. Which conspiracy?
#2: Can you (as in my opinion serious person) confirm, that the script in question is really not authored by MedEvil, and therefore the author 'Gena' is correct?

Peter

#9 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:26 AM

That's a reply to my introducing first line.

Yes, that's right. But your "introducing first line" was a way of referring to your first post at 911cd about Gena. Where you made some inaccurate, but not withdrawn, claims.

Much more interesting would be a reply to the rest of my post:

Well, that which is "interesting" will differ from person to person. What I would personally find interesting is if you could actually muster the courage to withdraw your fallicious claims, namely:

Sorry, that's wrong.

The first multi-language supporting PE1 I published about half a year ago here in the WinBuilder subforum, and in the WinBuilder forum.

Can you (as in my opinion serious person) confirm, that the script in question is really not authored by MedEvil, and therefore the author 'Gena' is correct?

I am not in any position to say. I am not in any way familiar with the script. I have never used it, not updated it. It's history, original author, or whether the script in question has been rewritten or otherwise, is completely unknown to me. I just do not know.

Anyway, I'm on holidays with my family at the moment, so don't have time to continue such discussions when the tone is not so much asking as accusatory. Please, can we just move on? LiveXP is now completely in Nuno's hands and he can continue development of it and following WB releases. Lancelot and I have developed a new project where the intention is to not follow WB updates any more (remember, our intention now is "fun" development). We've moved on and we hope you can to. Any support issues and suggestions you have should be made at our forum rather than cluttering up 911cd and reboot -- certainly, posts of attack as you have been making should not be made, especially at 911cd.

Regards,
Galapo.

#10 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10545 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

At this point I will close the thread to refrain further animosity or drama from either ends.

Be nice to each other and talk things over by email please.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users