ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

Hello eveybody :thumbup:^_^

First, I would like to Thanks at Vvurat :thumbsup: for his help in elaboration of this project
Thanks to JFX for his work, Max_Real_Qnx, Dera, WimB, ChrisR, Xuantian, Nuno... :cheers:
I have try to reduce at maximum, the presence of reg script in each script; this big reg (System, User, Software) is in 2-Config.script (2 - Shell & Config new)
I know than my project is very long to build (In the goal to reduce the time, we can find duplicate files in each script. Long work alone :wheelchair: )
By default my project is at minimum option (Without Picasa...)
You must select a source before (Winbuilder, source and select your Windows Seven DVD)
And after choose and select your favorites scripts :smiling9:

My Project: http://www.mediafire...8f9t98cy3d8490d

Icon Changer (Five packs of new icon) : http://www.mediafire...n3jaj7o2pxvro5k

For add Wifi Manager in WindowsPE, PENetwork is mandatory
For Change of Users, you must before change of Domain (Ex: Workgroup)
I can't install properly Bluetooth and printers drivers, also i can't test.
Thanks again for your collaboration

PS: All my project has been to build with Seven Ultimate X86 en-US

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

Great! ^_^ Can't wait to give a testdrive.

:thumbsup:

#3 ChrisR

ChrisR

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 784 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Hi Ludovici

I knew you worked on it, here it is, Great, the first building out of the box seems to work well with a French windows 7 Ultimate X86 ^_^ .

lot of additional controls seems to be here, to test.:smiling9: . humm the big reg files :thumbsup: .

I will test it in more detail later and i will give you a feedback. Is that the dvd en-US really required ?

:wheelchair:

#4 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Is that the dvd en-US really required ?

I don't think, that it is required, but the only source Ludovici has tested it with.

^_^

#5 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

i can not use the last test build you sent me by PM. i can not use that winbuilder. when i put inside your main directory it not shows your scripts. i sent you a PM i do not know if you have read it. Is the link you give here and the one you sent me different? When we have both free time can you connect to my PC and and get the winbuilder work?

I think everybody respect Ludovici hard work. I did not help any about winbuilder, scripting or much about other stuff. Only i shared a few winpe versions of mine handmade builds. He compiled all that thousands of files and ten thousands of registry files by himself and scripted all. Lots of hard work to achieve alone. Wish i could help more but i do not work seperate feature to feature file and reg files. I work as it is a all whole complate system.

#6 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:04 PM

@Ludovici

In 1-files.Script you commented out this line:
//If,ExistDir,"%InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata\local\microsoft\windows media\12.0",DirCopy,"InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata

In Win7PE_SE, the line contain(ed) a typo and should be:
If,ExistDir,"%InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata\local\microsoft\windows media\12.0",DirCopy,"%InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata

Did you comment the line, in your project, out, because it didn't work with the typo or because it copies useless files?

^_^

#7 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:50 PM

Windows Networking Center (script) has thrown a few errors, that it can't copy certain files, which is strange, since i use a Win7 Ultimate En as source. ^_^

:thumbsup:

#8 skyide

skyide

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 218 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

Windows Networking Center (script) has thrown a few errors, that it can't copy certain files, which is strange, since i use a Win7 Ultimate En as source. :crazyrocker:

:cheers:

I confirm this issue - also using W7 Ultimate - English.

#9 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

I think its suppose to say: delete
Attached File  1.jpg   10.27KB   64 downloads

Seems like there are 2 PeNetwork scripts in the list.

error
Attached File  2.jpg   32.66KB   65 downloads

Log
Attached File  log.zip   361.7KB   5 downloads

Shut down doesnt seem to work.
MEdia Player 12 is a nice addon.

#10 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

When we have both free time can you connect to my PC and and get the winbuilder work?
No problem my friend :thumbup:

work well with a French windows 7 Ultimate X86
Good :happy_dance: , i will test also
Update : After test, Win7PE work with other language

dvd en-US really required ?
No, just i have no relesae of test with an other language than us (Thanks Medevil)

I think its suppose to say: delete
Yes it's delete :cheers:

Seems like there are 2 PeNetwork scripts in the list.
Sorry you can delete ZPENetwork.script :frusty:

Shut down doesnt seem to work.
No, but you can use switch user and shutdown in logon screen

MEdia Player 12 is a nice addon.
Thanks

In 1-files.Script you commented out this line:
//If,ExistDir,"%InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata\local\microsoft\windows media\12.0",DirCopy,"InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata

In Win7PE_SE, the line contain(ed) a typo and should be:
If,ExistDir,"%InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata\local\microsoft\windows media\12.0",DirCopy,"%InstallSRC%\users\administrator\appdata

Did you comment the line, in your project, out, because it didn't work with the typo or because it copies useless files?
My typo was incorrect, it's the origin reason. And maybe it copies useless files also (WMP12 work without this files) :crazyrocker:

Windows Networking Center (script) has thrown a few errors, that it can't copy certain files
What are this files, can you give me the name of this error, no in log please. (If it's in DriverStore, it does not matter...)
Update : Same error Drivers Wifi with DVD Windows Seven French

#11 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

Errors:
(Windows Network Center) DirMake - Failed to create directory: [%BaseDir%\Target\Win7PE_SE\ProgramData\Microsoft\IdentityCRL]: Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist
(Windows Network Center) FileCopy - Failed to copy [%BaseDir%\Temp\Win7PE_SE\1Mount\InstallWimSrc\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netathr.inf_x86_neutral_84d193a8278c4a9d\athr.sys] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Win7PE_SE\Windows\System32\drivers\athr.sys]: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
(Windows Network Center) FileCopy - Failed to copy [%BaseDir%\Temp\Win7PE_SE\1Mount\InstallWimSrc\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netrndis.inf_x86_neutral_08c10e0b91fc5f26\rndismp6.sys] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Win7PE_SE\Windows\System32\drivers\rndismp6.sys]: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
(Windows Network Center) FileCopy - Failed to copy [%BaseDir%\Temp\Win7PE_SE\1Mount\InstallWimSrc\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netrndis.inf_x86_neutral_08c10e0b91fc5f26\rndismpx.sys] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Win7PE_SE\Windows\System32\drivers\rndismpx.sys]: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
(Windows Network Center) FileCopy - Failed to copy [%BaseDir%\Temp\Win7PE_SE\1Mount\BootWimSrc\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netl160x.inf_x86_neutral_fbd7701d33378479\160x86.sys] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Win7PE_SE\Windows\System32\drivers\160x86.sys]: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.

Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist = A file can't be created, if it already exists.
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. = System can't find the path.

:crazyrocker:

#12 Temporalwar

Temporalwar
  • Deactivated
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

I'm interested in using SP1

I've tried to use my Windows 7 clean ISO with F6 NT6 X32 driverpacks with DISM tools, I get errors on boot/login
=
DX11 + flatfolder games = PE WOW box? (gaming?)

#13 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

athr.sys
rndismp6.sys
rndismpx.sys
160x86.sys
Don't need, i will delete this drivers (Line in Winbuilder)

IdentityCRL
Directory already create.
I will delete also this line
Thanks

#14 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

It works nearly perfect. I work with Enterprise. At boot it waits long (did not check what it do or try to get work) but after it login it works very fast. Device manager and mmc snapins did not work. Media player do not show menus probably mui error. At user switching it says there is no winbio.dll. Most of file muil and file errors can be related about enterprise edition. Others seem to work fine.

Why delete athr.sys? it is atheros wireless driver.

Will check deeply later.

#15 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:13 PM

For MMC errors check :
http://reboot.pro/13762/

Yes but this line create error, and in final this files aren't copy (Confusion in final user)

#16 ChrisR

ChrisR

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 784 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

Device manager and mmc snapins did not work.

Below the new MMC script with
- Fix for diskpart/MMC shrink/expand function, thanks JFX.
- Fix for device manager and mmc snapins Problems with Windows 7 Enterprise en-US Source, thanks 2aCD.

I use the Atheros Wireless Network Adapter in my building and integrates it with Driver Integration script (Dism).
My last Atheros Wireless Network Adapter below.

Attached Files

#17 paraglider

paraglider

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1743 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:18 PM

Is this supposed to be a replacement to win7pe_se project or is development of that project still continuing. Its somewhat confusing as this project internally calls itself win7pe_se.

#18 ChrisR

ChrisR

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 784 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

Win7PE_SE continues, even if I find less time now to work on it, but with the active participation of some good members and friends :whistling:.

This is another project, or personal project base on Win7PE_SE (x86 only) with some additional functions developed by Ludovici with the help of vvurat.
Some other features have been reorganized, removed, replaced.
I am not a fan of the big reg files in 2-Shell & Config (a mix of wimb, xuantian).
I have not tested it in detail yet, to see all the differences and additions.

I leave Ludovici answer on his development and evolution.

:smart:

#19 paraglider

paraglider

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1743 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

Think it needs a few tweaks to consistently use LudoPE so it can coexist in the same build tree as other projects.

#20 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

I think it is the best working and problemless winbuilder build i have ever seen. Everybody is free to test all builds. All links are in there. Can compare all. (i think left only 2 win7pe_se and MultiPE Leopard v2) I have not had any working winbuilder version ever. Just i download untouched build extract to main C: partition and run and lots of problems. I always thought that the developers release the builds without any test. I also did not think that ludo can compile such a build (i know his other test versions too) I wanted him to remote connect to my PC and build (i was thinking that also this version will give lots of problems) He connected and all worked fine. I was really impressed. Also i do not see any complains here (maybe it's early yet only 2 days passed). When people complain about problems i feel better not like other people. Because it gives opportunity to make better one. I do not know why people impressed from xuantian builds. I have all his builds downloaded and did not seen any interesting stuff. Maybe people want to have drivers out of wim (senseless for me. if you have ram run it if you do not have run feautureless simple builds that correspondent to your amount of ram. first build was have autologin admin i really impressed. i use winpe for to fix customer computers thats mostly infected by viruses, if i let any programs or drivers out of wim when i boot, viruses will infect the files out of wim when i boot from usb, mostly i. i had an idea that to put main wim as index 1 and put program files as wim index 2, when index wim 1 boot there can be a cmd file to automount index 2 to virtual partition and a variable can set program files directory directed to that virtual partition but did not worked on it). I like to work as microsoft way untouched builds when compared with boot.wim or install.wim. I always desired teamwork else than one person controlled compiles but i see that it is nearly impossible. Everybody wants to be the leader and control everything. Only real developer is here is dera that he makes really good stuff but i do not see him active much any more (like all the else experienced users.) Probably this will be the last good stuff that will ever compiled so try to have fun :cheers:

#21 homes32

homes32

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1035 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:53 PM

I always desired teamwork else than one person controlled compiles but i see that it is nearly impossible. Everybody wants to be the leader and control everything. Only real developer is here is dera that he makes really good stuff but i do not see him active much any more (like all the else experienced users.) Probably this will be the last good stuff that will ever compiled so try to have fun :cheers:

I disagree with your teamwork evaluation. Win7PE_SE (the project ludope is build on top of) is a great example of teamwork. ChrisR is a very good project leader and always considers others thoughts and contributions; as well as looking out for the good of the whole project, and not just the wishes of a few people. I have always felt very comfortable working with ChrisR, JFX, Lancelot, and others on Win7PE_SE.

regards,
Homes32

#22 sbaeder

sbaeder

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1338 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

I disagree with your teamwork evaluation. Win7PE_SE (the project ludope is build on top of) is a great example of teamwork. ChrisR is a very good project leader and always considers others thoughts and contributions; as well as looking out for the good of the whole project, and not just the wishes of a few people. I have always felt very comfortable working with ChrisR, JFX, Lancelot, and others on Win7PE_SE.

I would SECOND that comment! While ChrisR, JFX, Lancelot, and others on Win7PE_SE may not take things 100% as I submitted, they have either made things BETTER (i.e. adding in things I overlooked), explained why they made changes or explained why they decided to do things a different way. I think this is one of the best projects here w.r.t. "team work". They have a well defined position on what they want the project to be, and are willing to work inside that set of guidelines BUT still support others that want to build upon that work.

:whistling:

#23 Feral

Feral
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:38 AM

I think all projects are great...cause thats what they are "working Projects", to learn and show others what can be done and maybe get new ideas or pass on some of your own ideas on to others

I Downloaded Ludope yesterday made a few changes to your default build...only errors I noticed seem to be with network)
burnt ISO (booted OK the only thing I notice was network didn't work.

Used...Windows 7 Ultimate English System & KB3AIK_EN as source.

This morning fresh download of your project built as your default only pointing to source.
Adding my network drivers and IE and I'm sending this from a boot USB SDHC card :whistling:

Tip:
I don't know if anyone has written about this, I haven't seen it posted anywhere, so here goes :cheers:
Playing round with boot USB flash pen I ran out of ones I could used...so I tried a 4GB SDHC card in one of those cheap $2 USB card reader and it has worked on every computer I have tried that boots USB devices.

* System use for build, details supplied by PC Wizard 2010 *
* Download...http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/pc-wizard.html *

Mainboard : Asus P5B-VM SE
Chipset : Intel G965
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2400 MHz
Physical Memory : 3584 MB
Video Card : Intel® G965 Express Chipset Family
Hard Disk : WDC (1000 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : ATAPI iHAS324 Y ATA Device
Monitor Type : Targa LCD TV - 72 inches
Network Card : L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller
Network Card : AR5212 802.11a/b/g Wireless Network Adapter
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Professional 6.01.7601 Service Pack 1
DirectX : Version 11.00
Windows Performance Index : 3.2 on 7.9

#24 Kage

Kage
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    Switzerland

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:00 PM

I found a small bug @ line 68 of GUI.script:

If,"%pScrollBox2%",Equal,"VISTAHOME BASIC",IniWrite,"%Target_Prog%\TrueTransparency\config.ini","General","Skin","VISTAHOME BASIC"
has to be:
If,"%pScrollBox2%",Equal,"VISTAHOMEBASIC",IniWrite,"%Target_Prog%\TrueTransparency\config.ini","General","Skin","VISTAHOMEBASIC"

else it switches to "Seven" skin when "VISTAHOMEBASIC" is chosen..

#25 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

there is a wrong "rs" folder here.

Posted Image

ProgramData\Microsoft\window\Caches -> wrong folder name
Users\Defaul\Favorites -> wrong folder name
Users\Default\AppData\Loca -> wrong file name
Users\Default\searche -> wrong file name
Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\microsof -> wrong folder name
Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\window -> wrong folder name

X:\windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys -> missing

\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys -> System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys -> system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\IPMIDrv.sys -> system32\DRIVERS\IPMIDrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nusb3hub.sys -> system32\DRIVERS\nusb3hub.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nusb3xhc.sys -> system32\DRIVERS\nusb3xhc.sys

There is lots of driver inf files missing. why removed them? you will not gain space with removing a few kb inf files.

Add more files under Windows\schemas (just advice) 50kb

lltdio.sys modem.sys ndiscap.sys nwifi.sys qwavedrv.sys vwifibus.sys (advice to put)

Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\eaphost.inf_x86_neutral_1123a0147c1e97cc (advice to put)
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\hdaudio.inf_x86_neutral_9781e9d72e255b2e
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\hdaudss.inf_x86_neutral_3f3a26225c0b8f9c
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ks.inf_x86_neutral_2b583ce4a6a029a1
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\kscaptur.inf_x86_neutral_6cb3fb6811a3f83d
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ksfilter.inf_x86_neutral_92aac3fbbef4a5e4
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netathr.inf_x86_neutral_c6f6c3fd633fd5e7
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netbc6.inf_x86_neutral_a7e1745ea707c8d1
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netvwifibus.inf_x86_neutral_9d0740f32ce81d24
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\usbvideo.inf_x86_neutral_cb8fc797400bea23
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\wave.inf_x86_neutral_a86dc645b68a1b2f
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\wdma_usb.inf_x86_neutral_3436210257797730
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\wdmaudio.inf_x86_neutral_aed2a4456700dfde

lots of Windows\system32\wbem files missing. not good option to save space.

What Autorun.exe do?

Magnification.dll,PlaySndSrv.dll need i think. Lots of media player files, wireless connection files (maybe you use only penetwork), tapi files missing.

Windows\System32\en-US\compmgmt.msc -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\devmgmt.msc -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\diskmgmt.msc -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\dxgkrnl.sys.mui -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\fsmgmt.msc -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\services.msc -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\SysFxUI.dll.mui -> missing
Windows\System32\en-US\lusrmgr.msc -> missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users