First of all thank wimb.
Install of Windows 7 on USB-HDD, Under install such as, but blue screen error "0x0000000007B"
1. Install Windows 7 on local Harddisk as usual from USB-stick.
2. Set System Restore and UserAccount Control Off
No pagefile.sys - Run as Administrator in cmd window: sysdm.cpl
No hiberfil.sys - Run as Administrator in cmd window: powercfg.exe -H off
3. Install ImDisk driver using C:\IMG_XP\makebt\imdiskinst.exe allows later to update Image file using IMG_XP_Update.exe
4. Connect USB-HDD on which you plan to Install Windows 7, so that USB-HDD settings are known in Windows 7 registry
5. Reboot with Windows 7 and USB-HDD connected to Update the registry
6. Reboot then with other XP PRO SP3 other primary partition with XP
7. Use IMG_XP_Restore.exe to Restore Windows 7 on your USB-HDD using HDD Image file
8. Reboot from USB-HDD with Windows 7
9. Blue Screen Error "0x000000007B"
Is there a way to solve?
"Install of Windows 7 on USB-HDD" booting error
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users