7 replies to this topic

#1 reltihmd

reltihmd
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hi - I've used Sardu for some time now without any problems, however, after my usb pen was wiped accidentally last week I've started again with a fresh version of sardu

unfortunately, every time I try to download a file, wget creates the temp_sardu file in the ISO folder and does nothing else, the file size remains at 0kb

I have redownloaded sardu incase of a corrupt download, I can't think what else to try, permissions are all fine and I can access the websites through IE

#2 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hi - I've used Sardu for some time now without any problems, however, after my usb pen was wiped accidentally last week I've started again with a fresh version of sardu

unfortunately, every time I try to download a file, wget creates the temp_sardu file in the ISO folder and does nothing else, the file size remains at 0kb

I have redownloaded sardu incase of a corrupt download, I can't think what else to try, permissions are all fine and I can access the websites through IE

Which version do you use? Have you tried with 2.0.2a?

#3 reltihmd

reltihmd
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:07 PM

Hi Davidecosta, thanks for the fast reply - I have tried 2.0.2a and 2.0.1 - neither will download files (2.0.1 used to work just fine)

#4 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hi Davidecosta, thanks for the fast reply - I have tried 2.0.2a and 2.0.1 - neither will download files (2.0.1 used to work just fine)

SARDU download the iso...in report you see "The file isn't corrupted" ?

This is my sample

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download: GDATA: ENG_R_FUL_2011_BootCD.iso
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The file isn't corrupted
Finished Download of GDATA
Elapsed Time: 00:13:51
The file isn't corrupted
Finished Download of GDATA
Elapsed Time: 00:13:51
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try also with the download of NtPwd. This is a zip file and the direct download is different

#5 reltihmd

reltihmd
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

if I wait long enough (15 minutes) it reports that it's downloaded and says "The file isn't corrupted" but the ISO it creates is 0bytes - just tried with ntpwd and exactly the same result

#6 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:09 PM

if I wait long enough (15 minutes) it reports that it's downloaded and says "The file isn't corrupted" but the ISO it creates is 0bytes - just tried with ntpwd and exactly the same result

Do you extract SARDU from a zip? You have all right in the folder?
Try toi change folder when you download the iso or make a scandisk.
I tested it (downloading the zip files from site) in 3 PC and works fine

#7 reltihmd

reltihmd
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

I tried changing the folder but it still wont download - tried two pc's now

going to try from home tonight in case it's a firewall issue, I'll update this later

#8 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

I tried changing the folder but it still wont download - tried two pc's now
going to try from home tonight in case it's a firewall issue, I'll update this later

Any news? I think that it's a problem of firewall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users