Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  • Interests:Booting
  •  
    Canada

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

Four lines of code were enough to get WinVBlock working on Windows 7. Three lines to sign the drivers. One line to allow Windows 7 to use a WinVBlock optical disc.

Here is how I get WinVBlock going from Windows 7 Setup:
  • Boot Windows 7 Setup disc.
  • Press any key to boot from CD or DVD... -> Start hitting F8 repeatedly.
  • Windows is loading files...
  • At the F8 menu, choose to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
  • At the first Install Windows window, click the Next button.
  • Click the Repair your computer link.
  • At the System Recovery Options window, click the Next > button.
  • At the Re-image Your Computer warning window (if you see it), click the Cancel button.
  • At the Re-image Your Computer window, click the Cancel button.
  • At the System Recovery Options window, click the Command Prompt link.
  • In the "DOS box" (CLI), change the working directory to your WinVBlock F6 floppy drive's root directory:

cd /d a:\

• Install the WinVBlock driver:

sc create WinVBlock type= kernel binPath= a:\wvblk32.sys

• Load the .INF file so the device is auto-installed:

drvload a:\winvblk.inf

• Start the driver:

net start winvblock

• Now WinVBlock is installed. You could attach an .ISO with:

winvblk -cmd attach -m c -u c:\some.iso

or a floppy disk image with:

winvblk -cmd attach -m f -u c:\some.vfd

or an HDD image with:

winvblk -cmd attach -m h -u c:\some.hdd

• You may return to Windows 7 Setup with:

x:\setup

Contents of your WinVBlock F6 floppy:
  • WinVBlk.cat
  • WinVBlk.exe
  • WinVBlk.Inf
  • WVBlk32.sys
  • sc.exe
  • txtsetup.oem
Use the latest development binaries. Enjoy. Report problems. Whatever.
  • Brito and Blackcrack like this

#2 karyonix

karyonix

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 481 posts
  •  
    Thailand

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:07 AM

:thumbsup:

One line to allow Windows 7 to use a WinVBlock optical disc.

This is a very interesting news. You can help me make Firadisk optical disc emulation work with Windows 7, too.
What is the requirement of Windows 7 optical disc that is different from both Windows XP optical disc and Windows 7 disk ?

#3 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

:thumbsup:

This is a very interesting news. You can help me make Firadisk optical disc emulation work with Windows 7, too.
What is the requirement of Windows 7 optical disc that is different from both Windows XP optical disc and Windows 7 disk ?

SCSIOP_INQUIRY. I hope that helps! :)

#4 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

HMMM? Oh yeah! :clap: You dudes rock! :thumbsup:

winvblk -cmd attach -m h -u c:\some.hdd

EDIT: :) How do I automate this command within ISO's registry? In firadisk I had this REG file that does the trick.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\firadisk\Parameters]

"StartOptions"="disk,vmem=find:\\w7.img"

#5 Vortex

Vortex

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 299 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hi Sha0,

Thanks for this new release. Here is my report.

As I don't have a floppy drive, I copied all the winvblock files to a folder located in the root of X. My hard disc have two real partitions C and D. There is also an image file to install Windows 7 : C:\virtualHD.img

X:\Sources>cd..

X:\>md win7vblock

X:\>cd win7vblock

X:\win7vblock>copy D:\win7vblock\*.*

The folder D:\win7vblock contains all the necessary files including sc.exe

The following commands :

X:\win7vblock>sc create WinVBlock type= kernel binPath= X:\win7vblock\WVBlk32.sys

X:\win7vblock>net start winvblock

The WinVBlock service was started successfully.

X:\win7vblock>drvload X:\win7vblock\WinVBlk.INF

DrvLoad: The driver requires the machine to reboot X:\win7vblock\WinVBlk.INF.

X:\win7vblock>winvblk.exe -cmd attach -m h -u C:\virtualHD.img

Some of my tests ended here as winvblk.exe reported the error below :

GetLastError():

The system cannot find the file specified.

If winvblk.exe returns no any error code then I continue with setup.exe

x:\setup

The installer dislays the two real partitions plus the virtual partition having a size of 10 Gb.

I format the virtual partition and select it as the destination to install Windows 7. Here comes the most crucial part : The message Expanding Files is visible. In one of my tests, the installer stopped at 5%. In another case, stopped at 19% and in another one at 57% In all the three cases, I could observe the animated three dots : Expanding Files... but no any indication of advance and no any HD and DVD-ROM activity. I could not install Windows 7 on the virtual partition.

EDIT : To be more specific : with installer stops I mean the installation stuck at Expanding Files.

Edited by Vortex, 31 January 2011 - 11:42 AM.

#6 Vortex

Vortex

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 299 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:48 PM

This time, I copied the Win7VBlock files to a USB memory. Retried all the steps and stuck at the same Expanding Files screen. Installation % = 6

#7 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

...EDIT: :thumbsup: How do I automate this command within ISO's registry? In firadisk I had this REG file that does the trick...

"StartOptions"="disk,vmem=find:\\w7.img"

Are you using GRUB4DOS? If so, please try sending the filename to WinVBlock:

find --set-root w7.img

map /w7.img (0x66)

map --rd-size=2048

map --mem (rd)+4 (0x55)

map --hook

write (0x55) #GRUB4DOS\x00v=1\x00w7.img\x00\x66\x00

• #GRUB4DOS\x00v=1\x00 : Signature and version for WinVBlock to check.
  • w7.img : Tells WinVBlock to find and attach this file.
  • \x00 : End-of-filename.
  • \x66 : The file is associated with sector-mapped disk 0x66.
  • \x00 : No more files to attach.
If you are not using GRUB4DOS, why not just use a computer startup script?

This time, I copied the Win7VBlock files to a USB memory. Retried all the steps and stuck at the same Expanding Files screen. Installation % = 6

D'oh! I'll have to try to reproduce this and find out what's going wrong. :S

#8 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

...As I don't have a floppy drive, I copied all the winvblock files to a folder located in the root of X. My hard disc have two real partitions C and D. There is also an image file to install Windows 7 : C:\virtualHD.img

How did you create this virtualHD.img file? How large did you make it?

...Some of my tests ended here as winvblk.exe reported the error below :

GetLastError():

The system cannot find the file specified.

Ugh. Are you quite certain that the drvload step was performed in the tests that failed with the message above? I was fighting with this for quite a while until finding that the precise order of events in the first post in this thread appeared to work consistently. If you're certain that the steps were completed in this order and still yielded this error message, I'll have to try to reproduce it.

...I format the virtual partition and select it as the destination to install Windows 7. Here comes the most crucial part : The message Expanding Files is visible. In one of my tests, the installer stopped at 5%. In another case, stopped at 19% and in another one at 57% In all the three cases, I could observe the animated three dots : Expanding Files... but no any indication of advance and no any HD and DVD-ROM activity. I could not install Windows 7 on the virtual partition.

EDIT : To be more specific : with installer stops I mean the installation stuck at Expanding Files.

I would like to try to reproduce this, but am interested in the nature your image file, as asked about, above.

Thank you for the report as usual, Vortex!

#9 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Are you using GRUB4DOS? If so, please try sending the filename to WinVBlock:

find --set-root w7.img

map /w7.img (0x66)

map --rd-size=2048

map --mem (rd)+4 (0x55)

map --hook

• #GRUB4DOS\x00v=1\x00 : Signature and version for WinVBlock to check.
  • w7.img : Tells WinVBlock to find and attach this file.
  • \x00 : End-of-filename.
  • \x66 : The file is associated with sector-mapped disk 0x66.
  • \x00 : No more files to attach.
If you are not using GRUB4DOS, why not just use a computer startup script?

Not exactly what i had in mind, but i guess grub4dos can be involved on CD's iso itself (i think). :) this can result in faster installation? :happy_dance2:

I wanted integrate WinVBlock to W7 ISO (which i did successfully with force ignore signature enabled) now, when W7 boots off, normally it will crash right? (because no path mentioned) BUT, if I make grub4dos boot from ISO while mapping IMG, setup should not crash right? all of this till integration is done.
find --set-root /7.iso

map --mem-min=4G

map /7.iso (0xff)

map --hook

find --set-root w7.img

map /w7.img (0x66)

map --rd-size=2048

map --mem (rd)+4 (0x55)

map --rehook

chainloader (0xff)

will this work? (i'm testing on vbox this is going to take some time... strange vbox problem)

#10 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

...I wanted integrate WinVBlock to W7 ISO (which i did successfully with force ignore signature enabled)

That's great. Could you possibly share how you modified the Windows 7 Setup .ISO to automatically Disable Driver Signature Enforcement? Also, could you possibly share a very brief explanation of how you incorporated WinVBlock? Did you put it in a .WIM, make Registry changes, or just copy some files onto the .ISO and you perform the steps manually? I'm not asking for a step-by-step, but just a brief explanation, if you please.

now, when W7 boots off, normally it will crash right?

Oops. You lost me. "When W7 boots off" what? Do you mean Windows 7 Setup disc booting? Or do you mean a Windows 7 HDD image? I'd hope that it wouldn't crash at all.

(because no path mentioned)

I'm still lost. WinVBlock doesn't demand any filenames. I simply answered how you could instruct WinVBlock to attach a file-backed disk automatically using GRUB4DOS. I did not mean to imply any requirements.

BUT, if I make grub4dos boot from ISO while mapping IMG, setup should not crash right? all of this till integration is done.

I don't think anything should crash at all.

Another question: Are you re-mastering the Windows 7 Setup disc to boot GRLDR, then chaining to Windows 7 Setup? That'd be interesting.

...will this work? (i'm testing on vbox this is going to take some time... strange vbox problem)

It should. But if you are also mapping that .ISO (as I see you are) and thinking about installing to w7.img, then please consider:

title Sector-map 7.iso and W7.img, boot 7.iso

find --set-root /7.iso

map --mem-min=4G

# Sector-mapped disc

map /7.iso (0xff)

find --set-root w7.img

# Sector-mapped disk

map /w7.img (0x80)

# Dummy WinVBlock "parameter" disk

map --rd-size=2048

map --mem (rd)+4 (0x55)

map --hook

# Tell WinVBlock to switch the sector-mapped disks to become file-backed disks

write (0x55) #GRUB4DOS\x00v=1\x00w7.img\x00\x807.iso\x00\xFF\x00

# Boot the .ISO

chainloader (0xff)

#11 Vortex

Vortex

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 299 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hi Sha0,

This evening, I tested Win7VBlock at my home computer. The installer stopped at 36%. This time, winblk.exe didn't output any error message after mounting the image file. The error message "The system cannot find the file specified." does not appear everytime.

virtualHD.img is created with Firadisk :

devcon disable root\firadisk

reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Firadisk /v StartOptions /t REG_SZ /d "disk,vmem=C:\virtualHD.img,size=10742215680"

devcon enable root\firadisk

diskmgmt.msc -> create partition -> format partition -> mark the partition as active

At work, I used the tool CreateRawImg to create the image file :

http://reboot.pro/11857/

About the tools to create the .img file :

http://reboot.pro/13...post__p__120108

Choosing Firadisk or CreateRawImg does not seem to have any effect on the result, the same freezing installer.

X:\Sources>md X:\win7vblock

X:\Sources>cd ..\win7vblock

X:\win7vblock>sc create WinVBlock type= kernel binPath= X:\win7vblock\WVBlk32.sys

X:\win7vblock>net start winvblock

X:\win7vblock>drvload X:\win7vblock\WinVBlk.INF

X:\win7vblock>winvblk.exe -cmd attach -m h -u C:\virtualHD.img

The command drvload worked successfully. virtualHD.img has a size of 10 Gb.

I run setup to start the installation but this time all the HD and DVD-ROM activity ceased at 36% I cannot predict at what percentage the setup fill stop functioning. All my three real partitions and the virtual partition were visible to the system.

#12 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

I was able to reproduce this issue with a 20 GB image.

Unfortunately, my 20 GB image (created before your response that you used a 10 GB image) will not work as a sector-mapped disk with GRUB4DOS for some reason, even though it's fully contiguous. So now I am building a 10 GB image to try with. My test was to attach it from the Windows CLI, rather than from G4D.

The biggest challenge in trouble-shooting this is getting both Debugging Mode and Disable Driver Signature Enforcement enabled at the same time. If anyone has any tips about how to modify the Windows 7 installation disc to allow this, please do share. Alternatively, if anyone has a method whereby they copy the contents of the installation disc to an HDD amd then modifying the BCD store to include both of these options, please do share.

#13 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

Can this help:

"In order to facilitate debugging these situations, the kernel-mode code signing policy supports the following registry value:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CI\DebugFlags

This registry value is of type REG_DWORD, and can be assigned a value based on a bitwise OR of one or more of the following flags:

0x00000001

This flag value configures the kernel to break into the debugger if a driver is unsigned. The developer or tester can then choose to load the unsigned driver by entering g at the debugger prompt.

0x00000010

This flag value configures the kernel to ignore the presence of the debugger and to always block an unsigned driver from loading.

If this registry value does not exist in the registry or has a value that is not based on the flags described previously, the kernel always loads a driver in kernel debugging mode regardless of whether the driver is signed.

Note: This registry value does not exist in the registry by default. You must create the value in order to debug the kernel-mode signature verification."

#14 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

;) I thought you guys knew it already? http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html (Look for new build "RT Se7en Lite - Beta (Build 2.6.0) [Service Pack 1 slipstream support" (which is something like nLite). There was a tick mark to "force disable signature checking" though, i recall it also had something like x64 option.

This app requires Win7 already installed on your system. The app allows integrating drivers (like nLite) however in driver's list area, right click context menu's "boot image", "normal", and "clear" confuses me a little. For registry, I selected and checked on "tweaks" section, import custom registry. (where i tested firadisk driver) but in your case, file disk path is provided from grub4dos "write (0x55) #GRUB4DOS\x00v=1\x00w7.img\x00\x807.iso\x00\xFF\x00"

Oops. You lost me. "When W7 boots off" what? Do you mean Windows 7 Setup disc booting? Or do you mean a Windows 7 HDD image? I'd hope that it wouldn't crash at all.
Once modded with above, I thought setup would start but since no path is mentioned it would eventually crash, then again if I make bootable ISO with grub4dos (which boots from modded w7 ISO + commands) it should? work?

Another question: Are you re-mastering the Windows 7 Setup disc to boot GRLDR, then chaining to Windows 7 Setup? That'd be interesting.
i don't think remastering ... its more like ISO with grub4dos + W7.iso + menu.lst (though i tried to avoid putting grub4dos in the middle in firadisk's case as it works with reg entry... i think :thumbsup:

Somehow, at the time of integrating ISO, i did steps right but didn't click on "create ISO" and now i'm having this annoying problem where RT7lite tells me "wim already mounted" and won't start :) (i'm thinking to reinstall w7 on vbox again).

I'll post proper steps with screenshots soon as i'm able to start this app. (thanks for the commands, hope this works)

#15 karyonix

karyonix

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 481 posts
  •  
    Thailand

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

I never have success in running debugger with Windows XP setup or Windows 7 setup before.
I will try.

#16 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

EDIT: I've made this a self reference post
01. Start RT lite 2.6 on Windows 7
02. Click "Browse" button and select ISO or OS/CD path
03. Click your OS version (ultimate, premium etc) and click OK
=== Depending on your previous mod, it will take time! ===
=== i've a feeling files are extracted from WIM to %TMP% ===
04. Click on "Task" button left side, select Integration, Tweaks, ISO Bootable.
05. Now, click "Integration" button left side, go to Drivers tab
06. Click "Add" button and select your WinVBlock/FiraDisk driver.
07. Tick "Force Unsigned driver integration (recommended for 64 bit image)" checkbox.
08. When you right click driver you get 3 options (Boot Image, Install image, Clear) I kept clear
09. Click on "Tweaks" button left side, goto "Custom registry" tab.
===I choose to import reg file which had following tweaks for FiraDisk
=== to natively search FileDisk without grub4dos AND disable pagefile creation: ===
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management]

"DisablePagingExecutive"=dword:00000001

"SystemPages"=dword:00183000

"PagingFiles"=hex(7):00,00,00,00

"StartOptions"="disk,vmem=find:\\w7disk.img;disk,vmem=find:\\setup.vhd;disk,vmem=find:\\setup.img"

10. Browse your reg file and click "Appy" and then "Commit" button
11. IT WILL TAKE LONG TIME: After all shows finished, (green tick marks) ISO button will become active on left.
12. Under Mode, select "Create ISO" and then click "Make ISO" button AND YOUR ISO is READY.
btw components removal also exist in this app

EDIT: These are grub4dos menu.lst entries that make all this work

find --set-root /7.iso

#map --mem-min=4G

# Sector-mapped disc

map /7.iso (0xff)

find --set-root /w7.img

# Sector-mapped disk

map /w7.img (0x80)

map --rd-size=2048

map --mem (rd)+4 (0x55)

map --hook

# Boot the .ISO

chainloader (0xff)

#17 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:00 PM

Can this help:...

Thanks for forwarding that, sambul61. I'll have to consider it. I guess it would require extracting boot.wim, mounting it, copying out the Registry, making the modification, then applying it back into the .WIM. Unfortunately, my guess would be that this would cause a BSoD, as a debug-break when debugging is not enabled would cause a BSoD. However, I could be mistaken, so I think it's worth a try.

I never have success in running debugger with Windows XP setup or Windows 7 setup before.
I will try.

How exactly would you go about enabling both options when running Windows 7 Setup?

I have debugged NTLDR and Windows XP installation before (by modifying TXTSETUP.SIF). It is fun. But enabling two F8 options seems difficult. I've tried copying the BCD store out of the Windows 7 installation media to see about modifying it to hard-code the two settings, but bdcedit complains that it's been modified by an external source.

#18 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

Someone from irc://irc.freenode.net/vbox suggested me an app (WinMount or something) which mounts VDI, etc and if i recall it right, I also read that it mounts WIM files... http://www.winmount.com/

#19 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

Thanks, L. Turns out I got it.

mkdir f:\sources

copy d:\sources\boot.wim f:\sources

Then a convoluted process to "port" the BCD store from the Windows 7 installation disc to F:. Then:

bcdedit /set testsigning on

bcdedit /set debug on

bcdedit /set sos on

Yay. Am able to debug the issue now.

#20 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

.... But if you are also mapping that .ISO (as I see you are) and thinking about installing to w7.img, then please consider:

find --set-root /7.iso

map --mem-min=4G

# Sector-mapped disc

map /7.iso (0xff)

find --set-root w7.img

# Sector-mapped disk

map /w7.img (0x80)

map --rd-size=2048

map --mem (rd)+4 (0x55)

map --hook

# Boot the .ISO

chainloader (0xff)

:happy_dance: Grub4Dos says no such file as W7.img... (I'm using this build grub4dos-karyonix-20110129-test) but i have an empty w7.img (hope this has nothing to do with case sensitivity)

edit: Do you have your own grub4dos like karyonix?

Posted Image

#21 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

:) Grub4Dos says no such file as W7.img... (I'm using this build grub4dos-karyonix-20110129-test) but i have an empty w7.img (hope this has nothing to do with case sensitivity)

And, if instead of using a menu.lst entry you had used command line (as it should be always done when experimenting) you would also know WHICH grub4dos command gives you the message. :happy_dance:

However I can tell you that you need a forward slash before w7.img in sixth line, like in:

find --set-root /w7.img

:w00t:
Wonko

#22 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

ok, i'll test one by one and edit this post... :happy_dance:

EDIT:

Posted Image

#23 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

ok, i'll test one by one and edit this post... :happy_dance:

I already found it, see my edited previous post.

:)
Wonko

#24 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

:happy_dance: oh crap! this is embarrassing...

EDIT:

Posted Image

EDIT: Oh Crap, I think this error is because i set map mem min above 4GB!

#25 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

OK, I saw "Starting Windows" + animating logo,

Setup started :whistling: but says the following

Posted Image

NOW, I have a feeling that grub4dos mounting the 7.ISO is creating problem AND I'm stuck inside vbox (can't take ISO outside) but when I clicked browse button, my w7.img (which is labeled "p0 w7 (NTFS)" showed up in browse (this would probably mean i can install windows on this image directly provided this problems of ISO goes off)

EDIT: If Win7VBlock driver can also tell Windows that ISO is a standard CD/DVD rom, maybe this problem will.... can go off?? :) Ultimately if this gets solved, end result looks very cool :) Imagine not burning thousands of CDs/DVDs images or writing in USB Sticks as one cool driver solves it all at boot. :happy_dance:

EDIT: OK, Going back to Original approach! FROM windows, I'm starting "NT6.X Fast installer", and installing W7 on FileDisk mounted by WinV7Block driver :):

01. On Windows 7 press Windows button + R
02. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter
03. On your computer's name right click and select "Add Legacy Hardware"
04. Click "Next NExt NExt" till you see "Have Disk..." button, click it, point to WinVBlock
05. following instinct and installing WinVBlock...

06. ... eeewwww :w00t: windows frozen unless i press F8 and choose "Disable Driver signature checking" or something. Thats it, I'm bored :coffee:then again, maybe I can install XP and start NT6.X Fast installer from there and get the job done?... maybe some other time. bye. :D

07. If above step would have worked as expected, I was going to start NT 6.x fast installer, point WIM file to modded ISO (see few posts back "reference post")

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users