Hiren_s.BootCD.13.0.iso 681 MB
InstallWin7_Ultimate_x64.iso 3.00 GB
InstallWin7_Ultimate_x86.iso 2.32 GB
Install_XP_pro3.iso 590 MB
pebuilder.iso 999 MB
rc.iso 7.35 MB
Windows_7_32-bit_Repair_Disc.iso 143 MB
Windows_7_64-bit_Repair_Disc.iso 165 MB

. Total size of all above ISOs will be 7.844 GB and your program report that size too. Also consider this! a Formatted 8GB USB stick will have 7.45 GB total free space. So your program show me that "I cannot use that USB due to insufficient space!!!" But when I use My HDD FAT32 Partition as USB Stick!! and after all extracting files, It Show me that It will take only 4.56 GB of space! please look at my SARDU Log file:

http://www.4shared.c...XYfL/SARDU.html

Please add "Continue Anyway!!" button on this message box or any other label you like:

Posted Image

. So! when we click on it, Extracting and copy process will start even it said we do not have enough space on target USB or .... TNXXX

. Right now, I choose my HDD FAT32 partition to create USB files on it then copy them on USB stick. I do not know if this will works or not!

. Another thing: is it possible to have both Win7 x86 and x64 on the same project!? coz at SARDU Beta 6 It only show me one of those Win7 iso selected but at Sardu beta 7 it seems It select both of them but the result space was 4.xx GB !!!????

Regards
IgImAx
Posted Image Posted Image

Released version 2.0.2 beta 7a with continue options and remove check hash for 64 bit version.
Do you test?
For make a AIO Seven DVD i used thissoftware and works fine

#227 笑_い_男

笑_い_男
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

1) I've The error is with 64 bit version, with the 32bit version works fine.
2 and 3) The .ini settings manage only one name for ISO. For Install of XP SARDU put only one name of ISO but manage one version SP0, One SP1,One SP2 ,One SP3 both home and pro, and 64 bit. I don't support retail and home of the same version (SPx). I don't support customized version. I'm glad if it works, if they don't works.... The check of version is based on TAG win51ic.SPx, not about name.
Your request is to support 20 or more XP, that's impossible for me. I would like to worked fine this version...

1] With beta 7a, x32 version of SARDU crashes when checking hash. x64 version no longer supports it, as you mentioned in the changelog.

2 & 3] I don't have any customized versions of XP, only that the I slip-streamed SP3 into the OEM CD's, as they were all SP2. All of my XP Retail CD's are SP3.

In that case can you suggest a workaround, which I can use to put both OEM & Retail versions of XP on the SARDU disk?

#228 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

1] With beta 7a, x32 version of SARDU crashes when checking hash. x64 version no longer supports it, as you mentioned in the changelog.

2 & 3] I don't have any customized versions of XP, only that the I slip-streamed SP3 into the OEM CD's, as they were all SP2. All of my XP Retail CD's are SP3.

In that case can you suggest a workaround, which I can use to put both OEM & Retail versions of XP on the SARDU disk?

Next beta version fix the extra folder, now isn't disabled

1) Your OS is?

2) I will support this in future when i know if works fine, i shoult rewrite everything....and if i don't know if now works fine....

#229 笑_い_男

笑_い_男
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

1] Win 7 Ultimate x64

2] Thanks & hopefully you can add Vista support as well.

P.S. XP is very messy! Even though Win 7 & Vista has more versions, they're a lot easier to make AiO disks/ISO's with!

#230 aspenjim

aspenjim
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:55 PM

I'm a newbie and would like to add another win vista based PE iso to the mix. I've looked at the extras dir and also checked out at the website mentioned with examples and found this to be a little over my head. I've also tried to rename it to winpe-core.iso and it didn't boot fully. I have been able to make this work with winsetupfromusb by renaming the vistape iso

thanks

#231 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

I'm a newbie and would like to add another win vista based PE iso to the mix. I've looked at the extras dir and also checked out at the website mentioned with examples and found this to be a little over my head. I've also tried to rename it to winpe-core.iso and it didn't boot fully. I have been able to make this work with winsetupfromusb by renaming the vistape iso

thanks

Rename a file is very unrecommended. Add one PE >2 using extra options isn't possible (for my current knowledge ).

#232 aspenjim

aspenjim
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:35 PM

ok... thanks for such a cool project... This has become one of my favorite websites !!!

#233 aspenjim

aspenjim
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

Is there a size limit on the repair ISO's ???

#234 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

Is there a size limit on the repair ISO's ???

The limit is only of fat32 with a single file of 4 gb

#235 IgImAx

IgImAx

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
    Iran

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

Hi davidecosta Posted Image

Released version 2.0.2 beta 7a with continue options and remove check hash for 64 bit version.

. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I see your post right now! Thanks for adding that useful option. I will test it tomorrow!

For make a AIO Seven DVD i used thissoftware and works fine

. Well! Today, I created a usb with both Win7 64 & 86 iso but after test it, It seems It have only X86 on usb. also the total size was 4.56GB which it show that it do not have both Win7 on USB. All other ISOs works fine. I mean those I mention at here. and even installing of windows 7 was successfully.

. Oh! just something! Windows XP Recovery Console, Show Me blue screen after some seconds its loading... my RC.iso d5 is CEDB277EAF09D4CC3CA2825F125C0A01 is it right?! do you think i saw blue screen coz i test this one on systems that have AHCI HDD?

. About Testing Windows 7, I test it on a laptop and try to install Win7 on it. At first step, It show me a Win7 Menu with two items "Instal Windows Seven [EMS Enabled]" and both Items have the same name then I try both of them at each time and both of them was x86 versions of Windows 7!!!

. Tomorrow I will test that AIO link you give me and I will inform you about my resaults. but it seems it is in Italian language!! I hope it have English version too!

Regards
IgImAx
Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by igimax, 01 February 2011 - 10:39 PM.

#236 Filip Hasa

Filip Hasa

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 408 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hi davidecosta,

when do you plan support for WinPE and Install Win7?

Thank you

PS: http://www.wincert.n...nt-usb-key.html

#237 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hi davidecosta,

when do you plan support for WinPE and Install Win7?

Thank you

PS: http://www.wincert.n...nt-usb-key.html

Mmmm, this version support two win PE >2 and Install Windows Seven

#238 Filip Hasa

Filip Hasa

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 408 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:02 PM

Mmmm, this version support two win PE >2 and Install Windows Seven

You think OR.

known bugs: The install of Seven replace all Windows PE 2.x

#239 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

You think OR.

known bugs: The install of Seven replace all Windows PE 2.x

Is Old :ph34r: , Fix

#240 zschlu00

zschlu00

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

hay david bata 7 a error
ophcrack vista files are not being extracted or put to usb or iso it jest skipps the button in sardu it never turns green it does not extract files from iso file it does not put it to usb or iso becouse it never extracted the files on bolth 86 and 64 bit sardu application

other than that it is working good

#241 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:11 PM

hay david bata 7 a error
ophcrack vista files are not being extracted or put to usb or iso it jest skipps the button in sardu it never turns green it does not extract files from iso file it does not put it to usb or iso becouse it never extracted the files on bolth 86 and 64 bit sardu application

other than that it is working good

You have ophcrack xp and Vista? or only ophcrack vista?
Fixed in next stable version, i hope today or tomorrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users