Errors found and solved in new beta 3
AOSS with USB
New Avira Rescue Disk
N.B. Escan and recovery disks don't works with QEMU (MobaLiveCD) but in my tests works fine in real PC
- Fixed error with thirst boot and direct download
- Fixed error who autoclose SARDU if shell32.dll is missing (changed icon)
- Add support to Escan (antivirus)
- Add support to Fedora Linux
- change management routine identify USB
- Add support for burn the iso.* (using CdRecord, cygwin of RedHat )
Now SARDU burn the ISO, erase Media Erasable.
I personally tried to work with multiple burners...and...works fine.
for burn ISO:
Press Button Check Writer. Sardu checks for the presence of recorders and media. After a few seconds the writers are added. The Vendor, Model of burner and speed of media are added in the appropriate combo. You can change Burner from Burner Combo. You can check Media from ISO --> Check Media.
Feedback are necessary
Speed from Speed Combo.Choose your preferred speed.
When the burner is Changed or the Combo Burner is pressed, SARDU recheck the media. This option must be used for know speed of media not present at the first check. If SARDU found a "writed" erasable media inform you. You can erase it from menu Iso --> Erase CD/DVD. After erased the media is ready to use.
For burn ISO.. ISO --> Burn ISO.
In SARDU report, you can see the progress of search, speed and burn.
N.B. READ REPORT
Edited by davidecosta, 14 December 2010 - 07:57 PM.