#1 Phr³³k

Phr³³k
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:08 PM

Hello Davide,

first of all i want to say thank you for this great project and your work to realize SARDU. I was playing around many many hours to get just some of the possible content running by myself until i realized your great project.

Until now almost everything is working great but i can't get the Vista Repair disk in 64bit running, the required name is'nt clear to me.

the 32bit variant works with the name "Vista_Recovery_Disc.iso" but i tried almost every variant to get the 64bit disk working too.

Your help file mentions only the generic name "*Vista*Recovery_Disc.iso"
but SARDu recognizes only the 32bit disk.

Please make it clear to me how to name it to get both working.

I could not find the suggestion thread for new iso's so i hope it is ok to ask you within this thread.

could it be possible to integrate a native "GRML" option under linux in SARDU?

GRML is a fantastic distro made for sysadmins and texttool users and can be found at http://www.grml.org

would be nice if you could take a look at it.

thanks

cheers phk

Edited by Phr³³k, 28 November 2010 - 01:18 PM.

#2 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

Hello Davide,

first of all i want to say thank you for this great project and your work to realize SARDU. I was playing around many many hours to get just some of the possible content running by myself until i realized your great project.

Until now almost everything is working great but i can't get the Vista Repair disk in 64bit running, the required name is'nt clear to me.

the 32bit variant works with the name "Vista_Recovery_Disc.iso" but i tried almost every variant to get the 64bit disk working too.

Your help file mentions only the generic name "*Vista*Recovery_Disc.iso"
but SARDu recognizes only the 32bit disk.

Please make it clear to me how to name it to get both working.

thanks

cheers phk

Correct name is Windows_Vista_x64_Recovery_Disc.iso :D

#3 Phr³³k

Phr³³k
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

that was really quick, thank you.

i modified my post a few minutes ago, so could you please take a look at my suggestion?

[edit]

ok looks like it works with this name in the lastest beta, tried it with this name before in v2.00 when it was not recognized. thanks

[/edit]

thanks

cheers phk

Edited by Phr³³k, 28 November 2010 - 01:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users