Change windows 7 start button

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shirin Zaban

Shirin Zaban

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:1_Making Unattended and Customized XP<br /><br />2_Making different types of Bootable and Multiboot CD/DVD<br /><br />3_Like to learn more about grub and grub4DOS
  •  
    Iran

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

=======================
Change windows 7 start button
=======================
Hi all
To change windows 7 start button ,you should edit file (explore.exe),inside windows folder.
I used "eXeScope.exe" to change files inside this file,but you can use reshack (version 3.5.2)
or Restorator or any other your favorite program.
you can see preview of my start button and also the image used for this topic,in attachment below.

You can Download Freeware "Windows 7 Start Button Changer" (developed by http://kishan-bagaria.deviantart.com )
from attachment and use that to do the job for you (first you should prepair your image).

shirin zaban

==========
Edit: I do not know why,but i can not create new topic in tutorial page.there is some thing wrong!!??

Attached Thumbnails

• preview.png

Attached Files

• hovo likes this

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hi Shirin, thank you for the tip.

Edit: I do not know why,but i can not create new topic in tutorial page.there is some thing wrong!!??

We have created categories for each type of tutorial. The idea is to help readers find more tutorials related to a given topic.

However, there is no section suited for your tutorial. How about if we create a new tutorial section called "Windows tweaks"?

Your tutorial could then be placed there, can we do this?

:hi:

#3 Shirin Zaban

Shirin Zaban

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:1_Making Unattended and Customized XP<br /><br />2_Making different types of Bootable and Multiboot CD/DVD<br /><br />3_Like to learn more about grub and grub4DOS
  •  
    Iran

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

Hi Dear Nuno
This is a long time that i have not talked with you.
Nice seeing your note in my tip
have fun

shirin zaban
  • hovo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users