SARDU 2 has been released
I am pleased to inform you that the SARDU 2.0.0 final version has been released.
Today for me is a very important day today my daughter Emanuela is one year. This software is dedicated to her.
In my own way I celebrate it with all of you releasing this new major release.
Summarize the changes for those who haven't used the beta version
- New graphics
- Autolanguage (i'm searching language not translated)
- New engine for ISO
- New engine for USB
- Folder ISO at user's choice
- SARDU's ISO at user's choice
- Copy of USB not freeze
- New Tab for report
- Add Direct Download for ISO's
- Fix problem with puppy checkbox
- Fix Ubuntu
- Fix Kubuntu
- Fix Clonezilla
- Fix F-Secure conflict with others software
- Fix Windows Recovery disks with ISO
- Fix Gdata
- Fix Live Inquisitor
- Added ability to block and exit sardu while sardu working
- Fix bug for thirst direct download
- Update Plop to 5.0.11
- Fix other software of parted magic
- Add Redo Backup Live CD
- Add xPUD Linux
- Add Phoronix Test Suite
Attention: These fixes do not mean that the old version was bugged. SARDU is software that needs to be updated very often, to my misfortune. when the software company changed the name of a kernel or initrd need to change the rules even SARDU.
SARDU, unlike other software that create multi-boot, bases its operation on the extraction of individual files. This makes it faster and more usable in PC even outdated. The other load the ISO in memory...
logically this way is harder, needs constant monitoring,often takes days to figure out incompatibilities between software. This has become my toy. This toy is giving me great satisfaction, not economic, but it spread all over the world ....
I would also like to remind those who do not know that I'm not work on IT (unfortunately). I sell liquor: D
Logical feedback, corrections and possibly translations and languages are welcome