Adding Program for VistaPE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 speed45

speed45
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:11 PM

Hi I would like to know how to add programs to the vistape bulid I am trying to make. I got a whole bunch of programs from bartpe disc that I currently use and would like to add programs like 7-zip, avg, deepburner, etc... can someone provide me with a how to on getting this done with WinBuilder. Thanks

#2 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:57 AM

Hi, speed45 welcome to the board.

The best thing is to ask this question in the Vista Project forum. NightMand can probably best answer this depending which shell your using.
http://www.boot-land...istaPE-f51.html

#3 Guest_forkart_*

Guest_forkart_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:42 AM

Hi I would like to know how to add programs to the vistape bulid I am trying to make. I got a whole bunch of programs from bartpe disc that I currently use and would like to add programs like 7-zip, avg, deepburner, etc... can someone provide me with a how to on getting this done with WinBuilder. Thanks

#4 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:50 AM

forkart,
you CANNOT SPAM half of the Internet Technical forums with references to MAGICISO.

Just try posting another time anything even remotely hinting about this program and I'll BAN you, forever AND delete your posts.

jaclaz

For the interest of other members:
At the date of this post forkart has 2 posts on this board out of 2 suggesting the use of MAGICISO and 6 out of 6 on 911CD

There is an user, "bartle" on msfn forum that has 17 posts out of 17 recommending this program, quite strangely I have the feeling that he is somehow connected to "forkart".

If any of the above mentioned people is connected to the manufacturer, as it is quite probable, as I see it, I want to say that this is the sneakiest, vilest and most unethical way of advertising you can use. SHAME on you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users