3 replies to this topic

#1 Joeye

Joeye

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:00 PM

I have downloaded all the iso's, and followed the instructions on the web site. The problem I get is a 7z.exe unknown file type. I click on open, and it all seems to work, I have to click it about 50 times before it finishes. Then I get some errors about can not find a certain file like gsar.exe 4 times, and it stops at constructing menu. I tried the latest stable version, and the latest beta 2 . The only difference is that the beta version only asks once for me to push the open button on the 7z.exe unknown file type box. I have been doing it on a mapped network drive, I will move it local, but doubt it should change anything.

#2 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

All needed files for works sardu are in SARDU_1.
7z extract needed files from ISOs and SARDU_1 (gsar.exe for hexedit setupldr.bin).
You can change the path of ISOs (pressing button iso) but you cannot change other. 7z.exe is required in the same folder SARDU, if missing it will not work.
Wait feedback

#3 Joeye

Joeye

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Well, I moved all files local, and now it had no errors yet, and is sitting on making ISO. I guess maybe my logon name could of implied here. I may of been a little premature to bug you with this issue. I will post back after I get it done, and test it out. Thanks for the quick response.

#4 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

Now works fine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users