Sorry: Due to the current server issues with download (and mainly with upload), I stored the new project as a complete ZIP in my server:
Download using WinBuilder's download manager is (currently) not possible.
How to install and run:
- Download and unzip into a new folder
- In the project's GUI pane (nativeEx_barebone) click the 'Source' tab and define the x86 XP/W2003 source CD/directory
- Navigate to 'PEFactory' > 'PEFactory' and click 'Rebuild Boxes'
- If you have VirtualBox or VMWare installed, change 'Run ISO in qEmu' to that. This will bring a much faster boot.
- Click the blue 'Play' triangle. That will compile the PE and finally boot into the choosen emulator.
Just one info here: The PEFactory package is an "OOP" block.
About OOP, PEFactory internals, etc: No question here. I'm working on explanations in different groups. But please, allow me some Latin hours!
BTW: For speed enthusiasts:
Compare a build with the attached RC2 to a build with the currently released RC1