4 replies to this topic

#1 stevenospam

stevenospam
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

This is my very first time to use winbuilder 080 complete. I have WAIK 1.1 installed. The scripts run for awhile and then fail with:
(03-base-files.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Temp\VistaPE-CAPI\BootWimSrc\windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.c..-controls.resources_6595b64144ccf1df_*_en-us_*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\VistaPE-CAPI\windows\winsxs]: + s

Main Configuration Version[19] ( ) 1.516 seconds
PreConfig Version[20] ( ) 7.875 seconds
Clear Target Folder Version[12] ( ) 0.265 seconds
Base Files Version[15] ( ) 7.266 seconds

I did some searching on dircopy in the forum but didn't find a solution. I would appreciate any tips to resolve this problem.

#2 Janca

Janca
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

What are you using for your source media? If you are using a 64-bit install media, it is missing the \winsxs\Manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.c..-controls entry.

#3 stevenospam

stevenospam
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

I'm using the 32 bit version of Vista Home Premium. I made an ISO from the DVD and mounted it. The source DVD is Vista32 without any service packs.

#4 Janca

Janca
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

I would say double-check what you have the boot.wim pointed to. In the Preconfig script, I have the boot.wim set to 2, which matches if you were to open the boot.wim off your install media (cd-root\sources\boot.wim). You can also check that information for the install.wim, which I have set to 1.

#5 stevenospam

stevenospam
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:40 AM

Apparently I fat fingered the source disk value. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users