7pe tutorial

• Please log in to reply
867 replies to this topic

#351 Zetup-EXE

Zetup-EXE

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

When you use Explorer=YES instead of "IE8" then you don't have WMP support.
It might be that even the "NO" version is more appropriate for you because of its small size.
It has BS Explorer + MMC (Computer Management) + Network support (and no multimedia)

Thanks Wimb :cheers:

just a last quest. (for today :hyper: ): is it possible to geht IE8 support without WMP. I want to have Explorer and because IE is an integrated part of os the IE8. but i don't want WMP.

This is just because, in prior versions of PE (not yours of course) there were some difficulties if you didn't have all explorer, ie files and reg entries.

cu..
Zetup-EXE

#352 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

is it possible to geht IE8 support without WMP.

The registry of IE8 and WMP occur mixed in PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg
so that it is not easy to separate it for you.
Not adding the files of WMP is quite easy.
You can add leading ; for adding WMP so that it will be comment in file
PE3_mod\WIN7_add\x86\WIN7_add_explor_IE8.txt

; \Program Files\Windows Media Player\*.*
:cheers:

On second thought ....
It might be easy to add IE8 support to Explorer version by adding

file WIN7_add_explor.txt add
\Program Files\Internet Explorer\*.*

file DVD7_add_explor.txt add
"1\Program Files\Internet Explorer\*"

It will give may be enough IE 8 support for you (without Flash video of course)

#353 hemmes

hemmes

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

did you try the files from '\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_lh.inf_x86_neutral_bbe628dbdd6fce25'?

I tried from 'FileRepository' nv_lh.inf_x86_neutral_bbe628dbdd6fce25 to get video driver Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS running, but it didn't run.
I found nvac.inf_x86_neutral_0db4a6f5d724a4ce. This video driver is the right one for me and is 100% running.

I installed it manually in a ready-build boot.wim. After replacing boot.wim in \sources on USB Stick I started pe3_x86 again and after I ran 'driver-fix' the video driver is installed.
The video driver needs no re-start !

When someone needs the Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS (nvac) video driver too, download here.

#354 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:23 PM

I found nvac.inf_x86_neutral_0db4a6f5d724a4ce. This video driver is the right one for me and is 100% running.

Thanks for interesting news :cheers:

#355 hemmes

hemmes

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

Replaced post. Reason: changed download locations

It is possible to include the newest versions of Acronis 'True Image Home 2011 (build 14.0.5519)' and 'Disk Director 11 Home (build 11.0.216)' to include in pe3_x86.iso or Multi.iso without the use of Make_PE3_plugin.exe or AcroGho.exe.

See the result after building to pe3_x86.iso:

Posted Image

To realise this, you have to install above packages and also Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack in Windows 7 (x86).
Acronis WinPe 3.0 runs only in x86. I made pe3_x86.iso with the Acronis apps on Windows 7 Professional NL x86 version.
After building the Acronis apps they are running fast and stable and you keep working with your own (registered) product keys.

Howto (short):

1. Create with Acronis Disk Director 11 Home Bootable Media Builder a boot.wim
Source: winpe.wim (Windows AIK)

2. Create with Acronis True Image Home 2011 WinPE ISO Builder a boot.wim
Source: created boot.wim ad. 1.

3. Create with Make_PE3.exe a pe3_x86.iso
Source: created boot.wim ad. 2. copied to- and renamed in Windows AIK to winpe.wim

Howto (detail):

Download Howto (detail) in PDF here or in HTML here.

For helping hand download also bat.rar here.

WIMB and other helpfull people I will thank you a lot for your good and usefull work !

#356 AZJIO

AZJIO

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:28 AM

wimb
Sound Schemes = 5 mb
Many sounds are not used. You can make more compact.
Sound_Schemes.7z (update2)

#357 ChinaDragon

ChinaDragon

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

open and search Make_PE3\PE3_mod\PE3_reg\x86 reg file PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg for 12.0.7600.16385 replace with 12.0.7600.16415 then search for 12,0,7600,16385 and replace with 12,0,7600,16415 then on your pc open regedit and go to key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\Installed Versions] and export that key should look like the following
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\Installed Versions]
"wmp.dll"=hex:00,00,0c,00,1b,41,b0,1d
"wmplayer.exe"=hex:00,00,0c,00,1b,41,b0,1d
"wmploc.dll"=hex:00,00,0c,00,1b,41,b0,1d

again in PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg locate [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\PE3-SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\Installed Versions] and replace hex values with the values you have just exported
tested a few avi files and all ok

@carenot

Thank a lot

I face the exact same problem here, the version wmplayer.exe is 12.0.7600.16665, according to your guide,
1. / open file Make_PE3\PE3_mod\PE3_reg\x86 reg file PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg
2./ goto line 255378, the section of [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\PE3-SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\Installed Versions], and update following

3./ goto line 277296, the section of [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\PE3-SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\WindowsFeatures\WindowsMediaVersion], and update following

@="12.0.7600.16667"

Rebuild PE3 again, Problem gone, :hyper: :hi:

Edited by ChinaDragon, 31 October 2010 - 03:12 PM.

#358 Zetup-EXE

Zetup-EXE

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:01 PM

Hi @all (@wimb):

Thanks a lot for your help. Have to test a little bit arround with all that "new" stuff. Will give feedback.

By the way: is it possible to spilt up your build a little bit more, so that it would be possible to be more modular. i.e.: All Stuff for WMP into one File for the files (WMP.txt) and one Regkey-File (WMP.reg), one File (IE.txt) and one IE-Reg File (ie.reg) and so on. this would give more flexibility. and about copying files twice, this doesn't matter, one file will overwrite the other if equal and existing at the same location (All just a suggestion, and if you want there will be enough members here to give support i would like to say)

cuu..

and again, thank you!

Zetup-EXE

#359 Redyens

Redyens
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Colombia

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

why is this happening?

#360 skyide

skyide

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:34 AM

I just looked at this. This is pretty sweet, just tried it and had no problems whatsoever building it and all my drivers got detected properly after I ran that driver script including audio and networking, very impressive work. Well done!

However

I have noticed some of the programs that work in the Win7RecuePE do not work with Make-PE3 and I know where the problem is (I think) I just have been unable to properly look @ it. I only spent about 15 minutes running this.

With some programs (that work when launched from within Win7RescuePE), I get an error message "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect" when launched from Make-PE3. This is related (as far as I am aware) with the Visual C++ 2008 run time libraries. If I am not mistaken, VC++ run time libs are not properly set up within the WIM image of Make-PE3 but this may not be the case.

I am also trying to figure out if there is a way to run Make-PE3 outside the WIM image. I extracted the contents of this to the root directory of my USB partition and I copied the BOOT folder from Win7RescuePE and it booted fine but blue screens later on while the W7 logo is shown. I also tried the USBBootWatcher trick on this but it did not solve the issue. I am just trying to create a Win7RescuePE like file system structure so that all my settings will be saved when running it.

I will keep testing it, hopefully I will find a work around.....

P.S. I haven't read the entire 18 pages :cheers:

#361 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:11 AM

@carenot
@ChinaDragon

Thanks for describing solution for having WMP player support for recent versions.

In case of WMP version 12.0.7600.16667 I have used
file WMP_16667.reg added to folder Make_PE3\PE3_mod\PE3_reg\x86\plugins
In this way one easily fixes at build time the (old) settings of 12.0.7600.16385 in file PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg

WMP_16667.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

; Fix for using WMP version 16667 instead of 16385

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\PE3-SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\Installed Versions]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\PE3-SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\WindowsFeatures\WindowsMediaVersion]

@="12.0.7600.16667"

"Version"=hex:00,00,0c,00,1b,41,b0,1d

#362 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

Posted Image

why is this happening?

Not all drivers can be installed by Dism and you need nt6 driver folder with .inf .cat and .sys file

DriverPack Vista (x86) Graphics A - folder G_A\ATI\4 is used in my case as Win 7 PE x86 video driver
Use driver folders from Windows Vista/7 (x86) DriverPacks http://driverpacks.n...verpacks/latest

In most cases you don't need to add more drivers.
So try to keep it simple first and only add drivers that you really need.
All other drivers can be available in folder on USB-drive so that boot.wim remains small for fast booting.

#363 AZJIO

AZJIO

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

ATI Radeon
Graphics_A_x86_906.1.7z - (15>>3.4mb)

Edited by AZJIO, 01 November 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#364 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

ATI Radeon
Graphics_A_x86_906.1.7z - (15>>3.4mb)

I have tried, but it does NOT work for me .....

#365 TOF

TOF
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

Replaced post. Reason: changed download locations

It is possible to include the newest versions of Acronis 'True Image Home 2011 (build 14.0.5519)' and 'Disk Director 11 Home (build 11.0.216)' to include in pe3_x86.iso or Multi.iso without the use of Make_PE3_plugin.exe or AcroGho.exe.

To realise this, you have to install above packages and also Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack in Windows 7 (x86).
Acronis WinPe 3.0 runs only in x86. I made pe3_x86.iso with the Acronis apps on Windows 7 Professional NL x86 version.
After building the Acronis apps they are running fast and stable and you keep working with your own (registered) product keys.

WIMB and other helpfull people I will thank you a lot for your good and usefull work !

Although I don't use the Disk Director package I do make the bootable True Image Home work in Wimb's wonderful Make_PE3 application.

Given that I've installed either ATIH and PlusPack for either 2010 or 2011 I simply make the 7pe_x86.iso as usual with whatever addon tools you may want.

I setup an empty folder I call "Winpe".

I extract the 7pe_x86.iso to this folder using win.rar or 7Zip (your choice of extractor).

I run the Acronis Plus Pack app, winpe_iso.exe, and point it to the Winpe folder for the extracted files and let it build the Acronismedia.iso which can then be renamed anything you want.

That in turn can be burned to a CD or extracted to a USB stick.

I heartily echo your sentiments expressed above, "WIMB and other helpfull people I will thank you a lot for your good and usefull work !"

#366 skyide

skyide

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:11 PM

Ok I just successfully booted an extracted version of the Make-PE3/pe3_x86's BOOT.WIM on my USB flash drive and no longer get the blue screen while booting. It was blue screening because without realising, I was extracting the files on the 23rd partition of my USB flash drive. Of course, by default without any hacks, Windows cannot see more than one partition on USB flash drives. So after I realised I was using the wrong partition, instead of using the 23rd extended partition, I extracted BOOT.WIM on my first primary partition and then ran UsbBootWatcher and it ran fine while booting. Since Windows cannot see more than one primary partition on the USB flash drive, the blue screening makes sense as it cannot find the needed files to boot. So now instead of everything being compressed within a BOOT.WIM file, my partition's file system has WINDOWS, PROGRAM FILES etc and all the settings are saved. One thing though, there is a BOOT folder that needs to be copied and I copied this from the ISO created by WinBuilder. If you copy the BOOT folder from pe3_x86's ISO, you will get boot manager errors for some reason, haven't had a chance to look at it.

Next, I will see if I can find a way to fix the first error i reported in relation to configuration being incorrect when running some programs.

Edited by skyide, 01 November 2010 - 11:14 PM.

#367 ChinaDragon

ChinaDragon

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

Though I am not familiar with font setting, I don't think there is a Universal Font registry possible.

I have compared some font setting in Win7pe between Traditional Chinese & Simplified Chinese.
(The Simplified Chinese Win7pe is made by other person)

Traditional Chinese Font Setting :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Notepad\DefaultFonts]"lfFaceName"="細明體"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Console\RasterFonts]"woafont"="app950.fon"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper]"DEFAULT"=dword:00000088[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize]"GUIFont.Facename"="PMingLiU""GUIFont.CharSet"=dword:00000088[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize\LargeFont]"FIXEDFON.FON"="c8514fix.fon""FONTS.FON"="c8514sys.fon""OEMFONT.FON"="c8514oem.fon"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize\SmallFont]"FIXEDFON.FON"="cvgafix.fon""FONTS.FON"="cvgasys.fon""OEMFONT.FON"="vga950.fon"
Simplified Chinese Font Setting :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Notepad\DefaultFonts]"lfFaceName"="宋体"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Console\RasterFonts]"woafont"="app936.fon"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper]"DEFAULT"=dword:00000086[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize]"GUIFont.Facename"="SimSun""GUIFont.CharSet"=dword:00000086[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize\LargeFont]"FIXEDFON.FON"="s8514fix.fon""FONTS.FON"="s8514sys.fon""OEMFONT.FON"="s8514oem.fon"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize\SmallFont]"FIXEDFON.FON"="svgafix.fon""FONTS.FON"="svgasys.fon""OEMFONT.FON"="vga936.fon"
The difference of the comparison shows there would not be a Universal Font registry possible, that is acceptable for all languages.

Just for easier to understanding, I made 2 shot for ref., @nu852, many many thank :cheers: , it is useful for meBefore, have nothing change , using the pe3-font.reg,
Posted Image

Delete the pe3-font.reg, rename the PE3-Font_zh-tw_reg.txt to PE3-Font_zh-tw.reg, rebuild it again
Posted Image
All the Chinese font display correctly :hyper:

Edited by ChinaDragon, 02 November 2010 - 05:06 PM.

#368 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

Delete the pe3-font.reg, rename the PE3-Font_zh-tw_reg.txt to PE3-Font_zh-tw.reg, rebuild it again

All the Chinese font display correctly :hyper:

Yes, I know ....

The program will be improved so that System Locale setting will do the Font settings for you.

In the past there was no registry with Font settings added and then System locale setting was doing well.
It means in fact that System Locale setting must occur AFTER the registry is added to 7 PE
Otherwise adding Font registry as in PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg or PE3-Font.reg overrules the System Locale setting ...

I hope to fix everything including new IME support within a week ....

#369 nu852

nu852

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

Hi wimb,

I know that adding following registry info will cause the recycle bin appear on the desktop.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\PE3-SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel]

"{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}"=dword:00000000
However, when I delete file in X:, the deleted file doesn't appear in the recycle bin.
I remember that there is alocation in registry to set that the deleted file would not been sent to the recycle bin. Do you know where to set such function.

Edited by nu852, 02 November 2010 - 06:58 PM.

#370 ChinaDragon

ChinaDragon

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:05 PM

Yes, I know ....

The program will be improved so that System Locale setting will do the Font settings for you.

In the past there was no registry with Font settings added and then System locale setting was doing well.
It means in fact that System Locale setting must occur AFTER the registry is added to 7 PE
Otherwise adding Font registry as in PE3-SOFTWARE_MAXNET.reg or PE3-Font.reg overrules the System Locale setting ...

@wimb

Thank you for your assistance :cheers:
Is it possible to update following file that new CHT input method included. :hyper:
....\Make_PE3\IME_support\WinPEIMETC.cmd

:: http://support.micro...kb/926181/en-us
echo Preparing IME folder for WinPE.
setlocal

rem set WinPEWinDir=<Path to Windows Directory of your WinPE image (i.e. C:\myWinPE\Windows)>
rem set WinPEWinDir=D:\PE3\IME\TC

SET ARCH=%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%
for %%i in (F E D C) do if exist %%i:\Windows\System32\wlansvc.dll SET win7drive=%%i:
SET PEWork=%1

set WinPEWinDir=%PEWork%\mount\Windows

rem set IMEBinSrc=%windir%
set IMEBinSrc=%win7drive%\Windows

md %WinPEWinDir%\IME
md %WinPEWinDir%\IME\IMETC10
md %WinPEWinDir%\IME\IMETC10\DICTS
md %WinPEWinDir%\IME\IMETC10\HELP

md %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME
md %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMETC10
md %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\shared

rem SYSTEM32 folder (Cicero)
copy /y %IMEBinSrc%\System32\CTFMON.EXE %WinPEWinDir%\System32\CTFMON.EXE
copy /y %IMEBinSrc%\System32\MSUTB.DLL %WinPEWinDir%\System32\MSUTB.DLL
copy /y %IMEBinSrc%\System32\MsCtfMonitor.DLL %WinPEWinDir%\System32\MsCtfMonitor.DLL
copy /y %IMEBinSrc%\System32\PINTLGNT.IME %WinPEWinDir%\System32

rem DICTS folder
%windir%\system32\xcopy %IMEBinSrc%\IME\IMETC10 %WinPEWinDir%\IME\IMETC10 /s /y /d

rem IMETC10 folder
%windir%\system32\xcopy %IMEBinSrc%\System32\IME\IMETC10 %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMETC10 /s /y /d

rem shared folder
%windir%\system32\xcopy %IMEBinSrc%\System32\IME\shared %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\shared /s /y /d

rem Fonts folder

rem Creating some batch files...
@echo @echo off > %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

@for %%i in (MSUTB.DLL MsCtfMonitor.dll ) do @echo REGSVR32 /S %%WinDir%%\System32\%%i >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@for %%i in (IMEAPIS.DLL imecfm.dll IMEPADSM.DLL IMETIP.DLL imever.dll MSCAND20.DLL) do @echo REGSVR32 /S %%WinDir%%\System32\IME\shared\%%i >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@for %%i in (ImTCCfg.DLL ImTCCore.dll IMTCTIP.dll imtcui.DLL) do @echo REGSVR32 /S %%WinDir%%\System32\IME\IMETC10\%%i >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

:: Enable Language Profile

rem 中文 (繁體) - 倉頡 - chajei.ime
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{4BDF9F03-C7D3-11D4-B2AB-0080C882687E} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{4BDF9F03-C7D3-11D4-B2AB-0080C882687E} /v "Enable" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

rem 中文 (繁體) - 新倉頡 - cintlgnt.ime
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{F3BA907A-6C7E-11D4-97FA-0080C882687E} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{F3BA907A-6C7E-11D4-97FA-0080C882687E} /v "Enable" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

rem 中文 (繁體) - 速成 - quick.ime
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{6024B45F-5C54-11D4-B921-0080C882687E} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{6024B45F-5C54-11D4-B921-0080C882687E} /v "Enable" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

rem 中文 (繁體) - 新速成 - qintlgnt.ime
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{0B883BA0-C1C7-11D4-87F9-0080C882687E} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{0B883BA0-C1C7-11D4-87F9-0080C882687E} /v "Enable" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

rem 中文 (繁體) - 注音 - phon.ime
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{761309DE-317A-11D4-9B5D-0080C882687E} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{761309DE-317A-11D4-9B5D-0080C882687E} /v "Enable" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

rem 中文 (繁體) - 新注音 - tintlgnt.ime
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{B2F9C502-1742-11D4-9790-0080C882687E} /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}\LanguageProfile\0x00000404\{B2F9C502-1742-11D4-9790-0080C882687E} /v "Enable" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\Assemblies\0x00000404\{34745C63-B2F0-4784-8B67-5E12C8701A31} /v "Default" /d "{531FDEBF-9B4C-4A43-A2AA-960E8FCDC732}" /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\Assemblies\0x00000404\{34745C63-B2F0-4784-8B67-5E12C8701A31} /v "Profile" /d "{B2F9C502-1742-11D4-9790-0080C882687E}" /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\Assemblies\0x00000404\{34745C63-B2F0-4784-8B67-5E12C8701A31} /v "KeyboardLayout" /t REG_DWORD /d "04040404" /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

@echo REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar" /v ShowStatus /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar" /v Transparency /t REG_DWORD /d 255 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar" /v Label /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD
@echo REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar" /v ExtraIconsOnMinimized /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f ^> nul >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

@echo start CTFMON.EXE >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD

@if not exist %WinPEWinDir%\System32\startnet.org copy %WinPEWinDir%\System32\startnet.cmd %WinPEWinDir%\System32\startnet.org

@echo @echo off > %WinPEWinDir%\System32\autorun1Langbar.cmd
@echo echo Preparing WinPE ... >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\autorun1Langbar.cmd
rem @type %WinPEWinDir%\System32\STARTNET.org >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\autorun1Langbar.cmd
@echo @echo. >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\autorun1Langbar.cmd
@echo Call %%WinDir%%\System32\IME\IMEReg.CMD >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\autorun1Langbar.cmd
@echo Exit >> %WinPEWinDir%\System32\autorun1Langbar.cmd

endlocal

Posted Image

Good night

Edited by ChinaDragon, 02 November 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#371 nu852

nu852

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

As I know, the Traditional Chinese (TC) IME have 2 different approaches.
One is using TableTextService, another is using IMD file.
The TableTextService enable user to define a custom IME, the IMD file is similar to traditional IME Method in XP.

TestIME
Within the attached file.
The files in PE3_reg_x86_plugins & Win7_add_x86 folders contain TC IME information.
Those made the result ISO have TC IME function.

In the Winbuilder folder, the Winbuilder script able to made both SC & TC IME functionable.

Both TableTextService and traditional IME are included in above files.

Edited by nu852, 02 November 2010 - 08:02 PM.

#372 nu852

nu852

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:33 AM

Using the content of following text and reg files with v2.9, I can use both IME TC & SC in language zh-tw.
IME_TEST_2

#373 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:14 AM

@ChinaDragon
@nu852

Thanks for all info regarding IME support.
I will try to add it to the new coming version 3.0 of Make_PE3 ....
The file IMEReg.CMD for TC has been updated with new reg info.
The batch program Make_PE3.cmd is about ready, but I need now to do the programming for Make_PE3.exe

@nu852
I understand that both SC and TC IME can be used with winpe-fontsupport-zh-tw.cab
Is it in general usefull to have both SC and TC IME and is the ISO size then still acceptable ?

Also I will try to add TableTextService for versions with SC and TC (OK ?)

I have no info on recycle bin

#374 nu852

nu852

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
    Hong Kong

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:44 PM

@nu852
I understand that both SC and TC IME can be used with winpe-fontsupport-zh-tw.cab
Is it in general usefull to have both SC and TC IME and is the ISO size then still acceptable ?

Also I will try to add TableTextService for versions with SC and TC (OK ?)

I think seldom user use both SC and TC IME. My IME_TEST is just for example & reference only.
The chm files of IME is not necessary, general user would not read about them.

Though I am not sure, I think SC IME requires winpe-fontsupport-zh-cn.cab, and TC IME requires winpe-fontsupport-zh-tw.cab.

For TableTextService, it's framework is not much in size (reg + files). However, the *.txt (actual IME file) occurs much in size. I think you may just add the framework, and let user add the txt file needed for them. Anyway, it is up to you how to add the TableTextService in the next make_pe3 version.

#375 wimb

wimb

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

@nu852
@Chinadragon

Can you test Version 3.0 of Make_PE3 especially regarding Chinese Font Settings and IME + TableTextService
I have no experience with TableTextService and don't know yet how to use it ...
May be there are still some issues regarding small or console fonts. Let me know.

Anyway System Locale setting is occurring after adding registry and will determine the final Font Settings.
Get files option will collect IME files in IME_support folder, which is used to copy files for building PE

In case of 7pe_x86.iso made without using AIK, then before building PE
you have to add manually e.g. winpe-fontsupport-zh-tw.cab to IME_support\Font_support\x86 folder

In case of pe3_x86.iso the fontsupport pack is auto used directly from installed AIK for Windows 7

Windows Media Player Version registry settings are updated with Auto Fix using Windows 7 Source registry.

Download - Make-PE3

Thanks for testing.

:confused1:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 7pe, tutorial