5 replies to this topic

#1 kobeumut

kobeumut

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:24 AM

bir türk arkadaşımız anlatırsa daha memnun olurum tabi varsa. hirens boot u entegre etmek istiyorum extra dan fakat anlatılanı pek uygulayamadım...

i want to integrate hirens boot in extra but i dont understand explain in forum and sardu web site, so Can someone explain a wide?
(I apologize for my english :unsure:)

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

Can you post the details of your license for Hiren's?
Where you bought it, how much you paid it, etc.?

We need proof of purchase in order to support this known WAREZ :unsure: release. :unsure:

:unsure:
Wonko

#3 kobeumut

kobeumut

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

no, Hirens does not have to. I want to learn how to put it iso file of any extra . I gave it as an example

#4 patsch

patsch

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 785 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:32 PM

there are many examples of how to integrate iso's in your sardu project ... try to search in the forum. But you will get no advice for integrating warez here, see also forum rules

#5 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:51 PM

Actually this should not be called warez, Its more of gathering useful software together to fix problem. In reality, If you buy, you'll end up shuving one CD after another and another and another in your drive till you are lost in swimming pool of CDs (can't forget those days). In most cases you'll have to visit all the product's websites to check for updates etc. Earlier, I got some apps (like Ghost etc) and so did others but if putting them together to make our life easier is called "warez" its surely not the right name. There are so many of these commercial apps out there and not all is known to general people.

There was also "Autopatcher XP etc" but even they're considered warez but all they do it offer patches together.

The reason why these commercial companies will never merge their products is because they're extremely greedy patenting everything! I hope no one buys Karyonix or Sha0 or TinyBit or Wonko or Nuno Brito or we're dooooomed in warez world! :unsure:

#6 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

Actually this should not be called warez,

OK, let's call it "unauthorized redistribution of Commercial software including pre-made activation, or crack or stolen serial number where needed".

I find it easier to call them WAREZ.

As said somewhere else, last time I did a quick calculation the software and licenses for it in Hiren's were worth in the order of magnitude of US$ 3,000, I doubt that most members will have legally acquired licenses for all that stuff. :unsure:

Now, if by chance you actually bought legally a license for ALL that stuff, you may be entitled to consider it a "handy collection of utilities" :unsure:.

:unsure:
Wonko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users