IDE HD ATA ATAPI CD DVD standalone driver/explorer with support for FAT (12,16,32), ISO9660 (&multisession) for dos , linux. Can move tail, defragment files. Can use image filees. In future : EXT2 , NTFS , SATA , USB Mass Storage hardware support.
- Direct access to IDE hardware (no bios, no dos)
- FAT12/16/32, ISO9660 filesystems
- Can defragment file(s), folder(s), prepare partition for FIPS (contains MOVE TAIL)
- Can explore (like nc) IDE HD & CD/DVD (single/multisession) and copy file(s)/dir(s) to your DOS drives.
- Can browse FileAllocationTable, walk to its linked list entries, display ASCHII contents, etc
There is a "dos" binary:
that apparently runs under NT also, currently: